The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Awww my brother went away because his university lessons are starting in monday... :cry:

Nah, I'm not really sad or anything but I hope he comes home in three weeks...

I'm bored off my ass. For some reason, they needed me to come into work from 3 to 11 PM today and tomorrow, and like an idiot, I agreed. I work at a library. Not just any library, but a college library. It's still the first week of classes. There's a hurricane going on outside. So I ask you all: WHY IN HELL WOULD THEY NEED ME TO COME IN FOR 16 HOURS WHEN NO ONE IS GOING TO BE HERE?????

On the plus side, I won't be able to work until my Student Employment Authorization form gets processed, so this is a way for me to make some easy money without waiting for that. Once it does get processed, I just front-sell my hours on my time sheet until I'm all caught up.

Still, though, that doesn't make up for the boredom. No AIM, no MSN, slow Internet, and the knowledge that I could be playing Guitar Hero instead.

I'm bored off my ass. For some reason, they needed me to come into work from 3 to 11 PM today and tomorrow, and like an idiot, I agreed. I work at a library. Not just any library, but a college library. It's still the first week of classes. There's a hurricane going on outside. So I ask you all: WHY IN HELL WOULD THEY NEED ME TO COME IN FOR 16 HOURS WHEN NO ONE IS GOING TO BE HERE?????

On the plus side, I won't be able to work until my Student Employment Authorization form gets processed, so this is a way for me to make some easy money without waiting for that. Once it does get processed, I just front-sell my hours on my time sheet until I'm all caught up.

Still, though, that doesn't make up for the boredom. No AIM, no MSN, slow Internet, and the knowledge that I could be playing Guitar Hero instead.

Because playing guitar hero > Making money.

:lol:

I seriously do prefer playing guitar hero over pretty much anything else. I think I'm starting to like it better than real guitar. Once I ''played'' the GH3 controller without the game. So yeah, playing guitar hero > making money.

1210961425451.jpg

I feel good. Tomorrow I'm flying to Dublin meeting some people I havent met in person yet. And then the following day,we'll fly to Orlando ! to work at Disneyworld :lol:
I feel a bit nostalgic (yet!) cuz I'm leaving my friends, my bf behind. This is the last time I'll see my big sister cause she's leaving too in a couple of months for Vancouver and I don't know when i'll see her ...

^whatever, english is not my language, and we often use this word where I live to express that "kind" of feeling (sadness, melancholia...).
Well, useless answer to a useless comment.

I'm wet and half naked.

In other news: I've decided I'm going to stop shaving around the mouth and chin area. I don't want a full on beard, but I'm bored of my face so I'm growing a bit of facial hair.