The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Could be better...
Nervouus though. Spoke to a teacher again about uuuhh. stuff.
and I just reminded her about setting up the councelling.. Greeeeaatt

the heat is immense. ;/ Headache much..
Probably gonna get hotter then this. Well I've been in hotter weather. Subtropical.
Buuut I've forgotten what that's like..
Meeehhh.. Hm a whole essay of my day.fuck

I'm doing great today. I got all the papers I need to turn in by Friday finished and got my portrait drawn by one of my friends. She did an awesome job on it.

It's cold outside, but I'm not complaining. :)

I'm okay :) sat in an empty art room with my friend... Should be doing art coursework.. Cause I got out of PE. :D lol

It's turned into one of those days where I'm making myself keep my spirits up. It's a special day, and I really don't want it to go bad, but I just found out my dad lost his job after nearly ten years of service.

But I suppose with the state that the economy's in, he's not alone. I can't help but feel bad about it, though.

It's turned into one of those days where I'm making myself keep my spirits up. It's a special day, and I really don't want it to go bad, but I just found out my dad lost his job after nearly ten years of service.

But I suppose with the state that the economy's in, he's not alone. I can't help but feel bad about it, though.

Wow, that's terrible. I hope he finds something else soon. :(