The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm driving my mates band to Twickenham for the first gig of their tour tonight, should be a laugh, long though.

Had a meeting with my band last night, we decided to release the album in less than a month, I feel so fucking great :)

You need to have deadlines, a fanbase, and general anticipation in order to have a release date. :/

And I spent the weekend in the Northern wilderness, it was awesome. Cottagan, fishan, swimman, eatan and drinkan.

I mostly caught dirty fucking catfish though :/

You should really come to one of our shows :)

And the album is gonna be properly printed and everything, the artwork is beautiful.

I wouldn't consider 20-30 teenagers with no where else to go a big enough following to make a release date, other than "when its done". If its done and you hold it off to have a release date you're a being a pretty big douche, don't care who greyscale-watercoloured/charcoaled the cover.

And I wrote my Government of Canada "Food Handlers Certificate" test. I didn't know one existed, and I don't think I need it at all, other than a status symbol of "I know how to wash". Then came home early. So now I get to sleep and wash the woodsmoke from all my clothes yay!

Once again, guys with long hair about to have it cut care about it more than girls in the same situation. :lol:
Hope it turns out fine though. :)

Then again, in my personal experince, both times I cut my long hair I cut it substantially more than most girls I know would. So did my friends who used to have long hair :p

I guess it's because guys look at their hair as more defining to them than as a fashion accessory.