The Royal Carnage Dictionary

J. said:
Profanity likes everything, including power metal. So that's impossible.
Correction.

J and Profanity are at the opposite ends of the spectrum. You two are like Bruce Willis and Samuel Jackson in Unbreakable. :loco:

that's cool, as long as I'm the invincible guy. Profanity claims to have ass-burgers syndrome or something, so he's the sickly one.

Whether or not he has it or not is, of course, unknown. Whether or not anyone cares is another story. this is it:

What is Asperger's Syndrome?

Asperger's Syndrome, also known as Asperger's Disorder or Autistic Psychopathy, is a Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD) characterized by severe and sustained impairment in social interaction, development of restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior, interests, and activities. These characteristics result in clinically significant impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.

In contrast to Autistic disorder (Autism), there are no clinically significant delays in language or cognition or self help skills or in adaptive behavior, other than social interaction.

Prevalence is limited but it appears to be more common in males. Onset is later than what is seen in Autism, or at least recognized later. A large number of children are diagnosed between the ages of 5 and 9. Motor delays, clumsiness, social interaction problems, and idiosyncratic behaviors are reported. Adults with Asperger's have trouble with empathy and modulation of social interaction - the disorder follows a continuous course and is usually lifelong.

Aspergers is not easily recognizable - in fact, many children are misdiagnosed with other neurological disorders such as Tourette's Syndrome or Autism. More frequently, children are misdiagnosed with Attention Deficit (and Hyperactivity) Disorders (ADD & ADHD), Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD), or Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).

Such mistakes in diagnosis lead to a delay in treatment of the disorder, though many pharmaceuticals and natural remedies are used to treat multiple neurological and pervasive developmental disorders. Remedies used today range from St. John's Wort tea to drugs such as Haldol and Ritalin. Treatments vary to a great degree with the individual patient - no single medication or remedy works for everyone - and AS cannot be completely cured.

I don't care to get diagnosed, but some people have told me that I might suffer from a minor case of social anxiety disorder.

Or maybe it's just that I hate 99% of the population.

Attributes of the RC forum: The ability to turn spam threads into worthwhile conversation.

See:

Any reference to Primal Fear by wayland smithers, or most recently, the introduction of dog willies in Masters of Technology FALLHARD thread.

Erik said:
To quote NAD... CSOCRE.
CSOCRE = drunken NAD speak for "score." Although the base term originally is used for sexual conquest, modern usage as any post-victory celebration is accepted.

eg. "Cool, I just jumped off a cliff but didn't die. Score."