The Shitposting Thread

As shameful as it may sound, I got my ass WHOOPED by a woman in my wrestling weight class.
yea, and my little cousin can probably pull your arm out if its socket too. There are strong women for sure, but lets not pretend any top level women wrestler can even come close to competing with a top level male wrestler.

Aleksandar-Kareljin-1-830x0.jpg

ScreenShot2016-12-30at1.47.55AM.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fthumbnails%2Fblog_2007%2Fpt_2007_5007_o.jpg%3Ft%3D1348071599

Reactions: Sophii
Oh theres no doubt about that, I was just sharing how I got my ass beat :p

Women who have trained extensively dont have much in the way of muscle mass compared to men with extensive muscle training
for sure, but even if muscle mass was out of the question. We are built differently, we have larger bones, larger joints etc. These are facts that some people love to ignore.

Reactions: Sophii
im still laughing at how bloops is having a hard time with "little girls should be treated like little girls". I'm almost sure that dude doesnt have children and hasnt spent much time around them either. When you go to buy them their first doll, you dont reach for a Ken. When you go to buy your son/nephew an action figure you dont reach for a barbie doll. SHOCKING??????? :lol:

A brush axe no less. Though my leg hair is as dense as fucking tree brush so :D

When I was about 13 I got stung by a wasp on the back while out cutting wood. Our neighbour took the stinger out with his racing axe. The sting hurt like fuck but I still didn't trust the guy to remove it with his axe. So he showed me how he could shave his face with the axe and not cut himself. After witnessing what he did to himself I figured I was safe. Mind you after witnessing him take off the tip of his shoe during the standing block competition three months later I was not so confident!

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
you mentioned slammed's legit response but again seem to be missing the point of my post. The blood sweat and tears are the lives lost by men who sacrificed their lives so you can sit here on the internet and type out your nonsense. A team of female football/rugby players cannot compete against a team of male football/rugby players. You would have injured/dead women if that happened. A battlefield(you know, the blood sweat and tears i mentioned) filled with women would get slaughtered by a battlefield filled with men. Which is the same reason i said i have no problem with women competing with each other in ANY sport, but have a HUGE problem with men and women competing with each other in sports that actually have blood and guts involved. How are you having difficulty with this?
I didn't miss the point of your post, which was in response to Sedition and Pockets blabbing about defective practises of society and before the sports debate. I'm not denying the history. I'm just saying we can drop the battle of the sexes at this point. I'm a 134 lb software programmer so where does an army of me fit into your picture of today's society? :lol:

When I was about 13 I got stung by a wasp on the back while out cutting wood. Our neighbour took the stinger out with his racing axe. The sting hurt like fuck but I still didn't trust the guy to remove it with his axe. So he showed me how he could shave his face with the axe and not cut himself. After witnessing what he did to himself I figured I was safe. Mind you after witnessing him take off the tip of his shoe during the standing block competition three months later I was not so confident!

You Aussies are fucking wild, jesus christ :rofl:
Yeah I wouldnt have that. Maybe fucking tweezers but not a fucking axe.

Reactions: Slammed
You Aussies are fucking wild, jesus christ :rofl:
Yeah I wouldnt have that. Maybe fucking tweezers but not a fucking axe.

You do what you gotta do in the bush. :)
It's not really that unsafe, obviously the person with the axe could cause injury if they want to but it's really no different to using any sort of blade. A racing axe usually has a larger face but they are also sharper and cleaner than a regular axe. The sharpness of the blade actually helps in the removal of the stringer and lessens the chance of the blade cutting the skin.

Reactions: CiG and Sophii
It's not really that unsafe, obviously the person with the axe could cause injury if they want to but it's really no different to using any sort of blade. A racing axe usually has a larger face but they are also sharper and cleaner than a regular axe. The sharpness of the blade actually helps in the removal of the stringer and lessens the chance of the blade cutting the skin.

Well I mean, anythings good if done safely so thats fair. Does it have a pretty big handle or?

Reactions: Slammed
I didn't miss the point of your post, which was in response to Sedition and Pockets blabbing about defective practises of society and before the sports debate. I'm not denying the history. I'm just saying we can drop the battle of the sexes at this point. I'm a 134 lb software programmer so where does an army of me fit into your picture of today's society? :lol:
you are still stronger than a 135 pound women. And i think i already replied to this example when tera mentioned it. And once again you missed my point. I was pointing out facts in history, which you agreed with. And i already told you how we are not equal. We are built differently, there are things we do better than them and things they do better than us. That is a fact that cannot be argued. And no one mentioned any "battle of the sexes" just pointing out that little girls are still little girls and should be treated as such. I'll go ahead and quote my last post "When you go to buy them their first doll, you dont reach for a Ken. When you go to buy your son/nephew an action figure you dont reach for a barbie doll. SHOCKING???????" Would you buy your 5 your old son a skirt? It seems to me that you either dont understand what im sayoing or we're jsut on two complety different pages. Again, i have no clue what the point of your initial response is since you didnt seem to understand what i was saying. Seems to me that you're so insecure of yourself that you caught some other feelings in my post and started ranting about some stuff that i didnt even get at. Yes there are weak men like yourself out there, yes there are strong women .. what in the world does that have to do with what i said?

btw im just fucking around by calling you weak. Your weight doesn't determine if youre weak or not. You could be a strong ass little dude. I have friends your size who can knock out bigger dudes

Last edited:
everyone(boys and girls!) needs to learn how to use a blade at a young age. The most important tool there is.

Reactions: Sophii and Slammed
Well I mean, anythings good if done safely so thats fair. Does it have a pretty big handle or?

Not really, it's a slightly different shape and the butt is thicker, but most of them are pretty much the standard length. Some guys make their own handles for comfort and some have small ridges to aid with grip. But they are essentially the same shape too.