The Shitposting Thread

Thats unfortunately not the case in the states unless you live in a "blue state."

Most southern states, especially in the bible belt, are entirely prejudice to men wearing womens clothes.

Reactions: Slammed
I've never proclaimed to be 'in my mind' but most fathers I know support their kids. Whether they would all be entirely happy if their sons came home in dresses, or their daughters came home in budgie smugglers wasn't the point. Most of them are however happy to let others live their own life and not cry because the guy down the road wears a dress to support his son.

others? Why would someone cry about what another persons kid does? Dude im talking about your own kids not others. You just said there are far more dads("numbers far outweigh" etc) who are okay with their sons wearing skirts than ones who would have a problem with it, so i ask you again ... what fucking planet are you living on? If your sons came home one day form school wearing lipstick, would you also put on lipstick and pretend its normal and then go on to claim that's something most fathers would be okay with? Dude i dont know what to say to the nonsense you two are spurting out right noiw

Thats unfortunately not the case in the states unless you live in a "blue state."

Most southern states, especially in the bible belt, are entirely prejudice to men wearing womens clothes.
yes, because womens clothing is for .... take a guess?? WOMEN! That's why there is a womens department and a mens department at the stores you go to. Unbelievable, right?

Reactions: Sophii
Thats not too hard to understand, duh.
Though I'm more interested in the fact that society is more care free towards women wearing mens clothes than vice versa?

There is prejudice here too, no country escapes that, but the majority of people here just let people get on with their life. Those against cross dressing, for instance, are really only vocal when the media allows them to be, they rarely go out and seek their own audience. There is also plenty of people willing to stand up against such prejudices but those people can be just as rapid and fucking naive with their support as the deniers are with their lack of support. But the problem really does only exist when people are give a platform, the rest of the time people just get on with life and don't give a fuck how their neighbour lives.

Reactions: Bloopy and Sophii
There is prejudice here too, no country escapes that, but the majority of people here just let people get on with their life. Those against cross dressing, for instance, are really only vocal when the media allows them to be, they rarely go out and seek their own audience. There is also plenty of people willing to stand up against such prejudices but those people can be just as rapid and fucking naive with their support as the deniers are with their lack of support. But the problem really does only exist when people are give a platform, the rest of the time people just get on with life and don't give a fuck how their neighbour lives.

At the end of the day it shouldn't matter as long as you aren't abusing kids and grooming them. People can be whateber the fuck they want. It shouldnt matter. If they get bullied about it, hot shit thats life. Take it like a person and move on. Thats what I've learned.

At the end of the day it shouldn't matter as long as you aren't abusing kids and grooming them. People can be whateber the fuck they want. It shouldnt matter. If they get bullied about it, hot shit thats life. Take it like a person and move on. Thats what I've learned.
encouraging your son to wear lipstick and skirts is abuse. You are literally fucking with the kids head and confusing him. that kid will be mentally scarred for the rest of his life and end up like pockets.

what i have taken from the last few pages is that eastern Australia and parts of New Zealand breed some very weird and feminine dudes(ones that come absolutely nowhere near representing most of the men on this planet btw). Ones that wear dresses and lipstick while chopping wood.

Reactions: CiG
encouraging your son to wear lipstick and skirts is abuse. You are literally fucking with the kids head and confusing him. that kid will be mentally scared for the rest of his life and end up like pockets.

I never implied that you should let your kids do that. To be honest I wouldn't until they were old enough to decide what the fuck they want to do with themselves, and thats well out of their teenage years into adult hood. They can decide to be whatever the fuck they want when they are adults, whether I agree with that or not.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity

I agree, I'm all for letting a person live their life the way they want to.

@Slammed "rapid and naive with their lack of support" :lol: Dude are you listening to yourself? Those people(which btw are the majority) DONT NEED TO SUPPORT anything they dont believe in. And just because they DONT SUPPORT it doesnt make them "naive or rapid", what it does is make you naive for claiming such a thing. And i ask you again since you ignored my post, if your sons came home one day from school wearing lipstick, would you also put on lipstick and pretend its normal and then go on to claim that's something most fathers would be okay with?

I never implied that you should let your kids do that. To be honest I wouldn't until they were old enough to decide what the fuck they want to do with themselves, and thats well out of their teenage years into adult hood. They can decide to be whatever the fuck they want when they are adults, whether I agree with that or not.
congratulations, you actually fall in line with how the men of this world think more than the other two clowns here who clearly seem to be separated form reality.

Slammed is just trying to create a more inclusive environment so Jimmy will return.
im pretty sure Slammed is a secret homo who's had his fair share of cock-meat sandwiches. He's married with kids but it's all just a cover up. When his wife comes home from a hard day at work she reaches for her biggest strap on, takes off his kitchen apron and stuffs him right in his browneye.

Reactions: CiG
I don't have sons but I honestly wouldn't give a shit if my girls came home and told me they want to wear budgie smugglers and dress like a bloke. I probably wouldn't follow suit and start wearing a dress but I'd still support them 100% and if they got bullied for their choices I would take steps to see that such bullying stopped.

I would however sit down with them and talk to them about why they are choosing the lifestyle they are. We've been having discussion about such topics since our eldest was 6 years old. We've made no secrets that gays exist, cross dressers exist or that people hate for reasons only known to themselves. We also haven't ever tried to influence her thoughts into one way of thinking. We do the same thing for all sorts of life issues even the fact that the eldest one now only listens to nightcore became a discussion not simply her parents telling her it was shit and she shouldn't listen to it.

I'm not afraid of change, I'm not afraid of my girls seeing the world differently to me. I'm more afraid that they don't get to see the world for themselves because cavemen and cavewomen constantly want to tell them that they must act and look a certain way.