The Shitposting Thread

my favorite shopwork from that pic was this ....
oz4dIti.jpg

:D

Reactions: CiG
Thats not too hard to understand, duh.
Though I'm more interested in the fact that society is more care free towards women wearing mens clothes than vice versa?

This is a great discussion point. Think about the stereotypical women's feminine fashion - it gives a shit. It's an effort. It's not always comfortable. Compare to stereotypical masculine fashion - it's rugged. It's indifferent. It's functional. Women's clothing is intended towards elevating the ego, to applause, while men's is geared towards quieting it or at least giving it some humility. I'm not sure the true relevance here but maybe society in general has some kind of innate desire to protect women. Just maybe. And the idea of a man getting a confidence boost perturbs them. Or, maybe the idea of a man dressing in such a way that he couldn't fulfill his role as a (remnant definition) provider and get his hands dirty is distressing. The fact it's less disturbing when a woman dresses more functionally than prettily I think points to our general desire for people to be useful.

Reactions: Sophii
while men's is geared towards quieting it or at least giving it some humility.
I dont think women wearing pants/jeans and sweaters is anything out of the norm at all. And while i agree that its lame for men to want to attract attention with their clothes, lets not pretend there arent dudes who are draped out in jewellery, shiny euro shoes and designer clothes. you can be effeminate/masculine without dressing like the opposite sex

@Slammed
I'm going to ask you again, will most fathers have no problem with their son coming home from school wearing lipstick, make up and a dress? Because in your initial statement you said they wouldn't and that those people are in the majority. Which is just plain absurd.

Read what I said. I said there is stories in the media of such things happening.Then I said most people in this country don't give a fuck how others live their life. I didn't say one kid wears a dress and all fathers fall in line.

Read what I said. I said there is stories in the media of such things happening.Then I said most people in this country don't give a fuck how others live their life. I didn't say one kid wears a dress and all fathers fall in line.
you implied most fathers wouldn't have a problem with it. And if you didnt i dont get what point you were getting at since what i was talking about was fucking parenting and has nothing to do with what views people would have of others kids. And again, please answer my question, preferably with a YES or a NO. would. you. have. a. problem. if. your. son(if you had one). came. home. from. school. wearing. makeup. and. a. dress. yes or no please.

EDIT: MY MISTAKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE OKAY WITH IT :lol:. sad and pathetic dude. I dont think you'll have a son anyway. You seem like a dude who will only pump out girls(and thank the gods for that). you know, one of those guys

Last edited:
I don't have sons but I honestly wouldn't give a shit if my girls came home and told me they want to wear budgie smugglers and dress like a bloke. I probably wouldn't follow suit and start wearing a dress but I'd still support them 100% and if they got bullied for their choices I would take steps to see that such bullying stopped.
I do think getting bullied a bit can be a necessary rite of passage. Snowflakes expect society to progress hurriedly for them, rather than learning to be confident and unwavering in their choices, whatever they may be. Going by a lot of people I know, a normal upbringing/life is no less mentally scarring, so clothes choices mean little in the grand scheme of things.

please dont ever engage in this type of conversation with me again
:lol: Part of me doesn't want to engage either, so I shall remain dense and ignorant to your views instead of trying to probe you further.

in western australia the normal men are the ones who have the media platform and make a big deal out of it(yet now it's only "stories heard") but in the rest of the world the regular dudes just want to live their lives and the microscopic percentage of sick people who are crosddressers and trannies are the vocal ones who use the media as their main platform to try and shovel their agendas down eveyrones throats(you can ever hear hints of it in slammeds "if they dont accept it they're rapid, naive etc" comment). Hmmmm, didnt know things were so upside down there.

Thats what I've learned to avoid my association with LGBTQ+ whatever community, because of their wicked and absurd platform of demands. As I've stated, I could give less of a shit as to whatever you wanna be, but the moment you start advocating things for kids, like making them explore sexuality, grooming them for things they are unsure about, etc thats when I have a problem.

I crossdress from time to time, not as much as I used to, have more effeminate traits, and worship feminine beauty. Though I dont use that to make up ME all together. That'd be one dimensional, and a shallow portrayal of a much more human being than just "I wanna be a girl and wear girl clothes" type bullshit.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Thats what I've learned to avoid my association with LGBTQ+ whatever community, because of their wicked and absurd platform of demands. As I've stated, I could give less of a shit as to whatever you wanna be, but the moment you start advocating things for kids, like making them explore sexuality, grooming them for things they are unsure about, etc thats when I have a problem.
and this is why i respect people like you. Regardless of their gender or sexual orientation.

you implied most fathers wouldn't have a problem with it. And if you didnt i dont get what point you were getting at since what i was talking about was fucking parenting and has nothing to do with what views people would have of others kids. And again, please answer my question, preferably with a YES or a NO. would. you. have. a. problem. if. your. son(if you had one). came. home. from. school. wearing. makeup. and. a. dress. yes or no please.

If you read more into the statement I made than was there I can't help that. I suspect just like I have answered the question you keep referring to you are reading what you want to be on the screen and not what is actually there.

I do think getting bullied a bit can be a necessary rite of passage. Snowflakes expect society to progress hurriedly for them, rather than learning to be confident and unwavering in their choices, whatever they may be. Going by a lot of people I know, a normal upbringing/life is no less mentally scarring, so clothes choices mean little in the grand scheme of things.

Bullying is one of those things that has been around forever and wont ever go away. How much it scars a person obviously varies, I tend to agree that someones clothes choices shouldn't be that scarring but at the same time it could be. Just like one person could be scarred because they were called a name whereas others would laugh it off.

I think kids need to be left alone with adult matters. Hell I think kids have enough problems these days with the amount of dysfunctional families and single parent dealings they have.

If you read more into the statement I made than was there I can't help that. I suspect just like I have answered the question you keep referring to you are reading what you want to be on the screen and not what is actually there.
edited this part into my last post ...
EDIT: MY MISTAKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE OKAY WITH IT :lol:. sad and pathetic dude. I dont think you would've(or could've) had a son anyway. You seem like a dude who will only pump out girls(and thank the gods for that). you know, one of those guys. Btw my friend who spends more time being a housewife also has two girls, whhhattt a coincidence. Not really, you guys are just weak spermed vatos and its a genetic thing so i dont blame you so no point arguing over it sweetheart.

i have more effeminate traits
2cU1Qt6.jpg