The Shitposting Thread

alcohol is always relevant...as for kmart it kinda sucks its not around anymore. havent been in one for a while but it was prolly easier to shoplift from than walmart fuck that place

Reactions: Sophii
Oh for sure. Nobody really gave a fuck in a Kmart from what I've seen.

As for the alcohol convo, it surprises me too how wine has more alcohol content than beer. But -shrug-
I can't really do wine, unless used to make a sauce for a dish.

oh damn...i figured there were some. i fucking hate the taste of wine cuz i threw up from it once. beer on the other hand tastes great but its harder to steal enough beer to get drunk

as for kmart i think when it was nearing its end they prolly got rid of loss prevention and shit and employees didnt give a fuck

why dont they make beer with as much alcohol as wine??

They do but pathetic losers wouldn't know anything about it as they can't steal those in a grocery store.

sadly i live in the land of the free we have a bs drinking age so what else am i gonna do

There's a lot of people who drink under age and yet they don't fucking steal shit from someone. You're just making excuses for yourself.

Reactions: The Butt and CiG
That's pretty good, I thought for a second you were playing Evile, then when I heard singing I realised it was my music I was hearing :p

Reactions: Sophii