The Shitposting Thread

Aldi's is confusing fullstop. Lidl (the largest in the world) and biggest rival to Aldi is suppose to be opening up here soon and they will make things even more confusing,

I know its like the leftist capital of the US. Gross.

Food though, I can get into that!
Tennessee/Georgia just went through a week and a half of a bullshit rainstorm session, with sleet and flooding included.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
About the same here temperature wise. GA/TN (I live right on the border of the two states) never had a proper winter. Everything looks fucking gross. It was great to see the sun again.

It's about 45 degrees here too, only we use the real scale to measure temperature not some archaic form of ridiculous math. :p

I wasn't talking about mathcore, that's better than metalcore

You're absolutely right my man. Mathcore is a good genre. Too bad I cant listen to many bands in that genre because they give me a headache. But Botch, The Number 12 Looks Like You, and Coalesce are still killer bands.

Thank fuck this is all in the shitposting thread where nothing is serious and no one says what they mean. For a second there I really thought we have metalcore fans in this thread!