The Shitposting Thread

bKMLKmg.jpg

The cheese sauce unfortunately soaked into the cracker crust too much, leaving it dry. BUT it was still great tasting and will definitely improve next time.

For further info, I never cooked at home. I always thought i was awful at cooking, but working at that restaurant helped me a lot.

The States have a lot of supermarkets so packaged foods are common. I chose freezer bag broccoli floretes because of cheaper pricing.

Reactions: Slammed
Did your GF like it?

She did! She said the same about the cheese sauce, so I know where to improve. I used a bit too much cracker crust too.

She said she'll teach me more recipes and other things. I know how to make this because its our favorite thing to eat at the restaurant we work at, and I had to learn how to make it on the days we serve it. Its different with store ingredients however.

The States have a lot of supermarkets so packaged foods are common. I chose freezer bag broccoli floretes because of cheaper pricing.

The thing that surprises me more is that how things change but stay the same. Milk bottles change wherever you go but we have brocc like that but the name on the box is different although the colours are similar, our meat packages are the same but have different stickers. But the big same but different thing is the crackers. Here we have what appears to be exactly the same thing in several varieties, the boxes even look similar but ours are called Jatz or Aldi (the big discount supermarket here) calls them something else I can't think of right now. We then have three other varieties of those crackers with a different texture and they all have different names to yours as well.

Yeah I know, they are everywhere and they aren't even the biggest supermarket in the world

Aldi is where we go to buy bulk grocery runs since its inexpensive. We went to walmart today for our ingredients, hence the Great Value brand.

All our brands are different to yours and pretty much all our supermarkets are different to yours . I think there is even brand names differences between our Aldi stores despite them both being owned by the same German owner.