The Shitposting Thread

Yeah hes a pretty bad ass character. I have the New Mutants issue that he first appeared in and the gold embossed Cable #1 from the early 90's. Even the reboot with Duane Swierczynski was pretty damn solid. I'm also a pretty big X-Force fan.

Reactions: CiG
Yeah hes a pretty bad ass character. I have the New Mutants issue that he first appeared in and the gold embossed Cable #1 from the early 90's. Even the reboot with Duane Swierczynski was pretty damn solid. I'm also a pretty big X-Force fan.

Wheres a good place to start with X-Force? I know Cable is a major character in it. Been meaning to get more into his stuff since Cable seems to be the only cyberpunk -type character in Marvel that I know of.

The original run (Leifield, Nicieza, Loeb) is probably the one that defines the team. Im also a huuuuge fan of Vol 3(Kyle and Yost), but Cable isnt in it for the most part but has his own run at that time(the one i mentioned earlier) that's kind of tied in. I've heard good things about The Uncanny X-Focre but havent read it.

I think you might enjoy Peter Davids X-Factor even more. That early 90's run was the shit!

EDIT: That early X-Force run is heavily tied into the rest of the X-Men books at the time so im not sure it would be the best to jump into. But Davids X-Factor is definitely a super fun run you can jump into without diving into the rest of the X-books.

Last edited:
So far the biggest joy has been for me is buying music off bandcamp. While Ive been liking physical release hunting, you never know what to expect from bandcamp.

Reactions: Slammed
At least with bandcamp you can try things out and see if you like them enough to pay them money. Postage for the physical releases to Australia often makes getting the CD's ridiculously expensive but there are some good finds on bandcamp in amongst all that shit.

Reactions: Sophii
At least with bandcamp you can try things out and see if you like them enough to pay them money. Postage for the physical releases to Australia often makes getting the CD's ridiculously expensive but there are some good finds on bandcamp in amongst all that shit.

I can agree with that!
Ive been finding a lot of cool unique bands thru bandcamp here lately. Especially since Ive been getting into more djent stuff.