The Shitposting Thread

I do vocals on my Terasophe stuff but its more harsh vocals. I actually want ro get better at vox. Something along the lines of Dax Riggs esque

Oh man Defektive Kvlt was the best. Best take on making fun of black metal ever.

Reactions: EternalMetal
I do vocals on my Terasophe stuff but its more harsh vocals. I actually want ro get better at vox. Something along the lines of Dax Riggs esque

As long as you don't sound dead and tone deaf it should be all good, haha :p

Oh man Defektive Kvlt was the best. Best take on making fun of black metal ever.

Making fun of black metal means creating grind. I guess the vocals and excessive blasts are sort of BM though.

Thats why I said "learn" :lol:
Are you calling my vocals dead and tone deaf or Dax Riggs? Because I totally agree with calling mine that.

I guess so? That would make sense sorta.

It was like Sadistik Exekution in a way. At least thats how @CiG described it to me back in the day

Last edited:
The guy who says "nothing is sacred" at 1:39 of the second clip. Big room for improvement, but im just one of those assholes calling you out who can't do better themselves... And the backup on "nothing is true" part. With a little bit of work the guy who does the screaming could be sick as fuck, so no real gripe with him.

Your string playing is great though.

Reactions: Sophii
Yeah I did the cleans on that part. The very end is both of us doing the growls, during the breakdown. And thank you! I actually stopped playing guitar to focus on bass, only to use the bass as a larger guitar :lol:

Reactions: EternalMetal
Very much agreed! I play bass like a guitar these days anyway. I think I said that already. I was adamant that bass is better than guitar anyway.

As long as you arent playing leads or anything. I like both instruments and think they are equally crucial in most bands. Seeing Inquisition live blew my mind though. Also seen Om (and some other band that I forget who only had a bass).

As long as you arent playing leads or anything. I like both instruments and think they are equally crucial in most bands. Seeing Inquisition live blew my mind though. Also seen Om (and some other band that I forget who only had a bass).

I think it can work in some cases. There are some killer fucking bass solos out there! Im not good at soloing anyway so..

Inquisition only use basses?

No, Inquisition is the opposite where they only use guitar. I used them and Om as both examples of great bands that can make due without the other.

Its a strong energy thats for sure
I should use it for a Terasophe album or some shit. That or a super edited version of me with hair dye all over my face and it looks like I murdered someone. Check it.

FB_IMG_1554868013053.jpg