The Shitposting Thread

Always thought Eazy-E was better than Dre in terms of reading out rap other people wrote for them, lmao.
Oh don't get me wrong, Dre is absolute dross 99% of the time.

In fact he seemed to have gotten worse post-NWA. It was almost as if being around the others in that group helped him keep his game at a respectable level. He actually spits a decent verse in that song I posted a little while ago.

Yeah but what I'm saying is, neither guy wrote their own shit, so the lyricism can't be attributed to them. On delivery alone I prefer Eazy-E myself, Dre is great on the beats and that's where he should have focused his energy. That said, The Chronic and 2001 are classics!

("Apetite 4 Destruction" is good shit, agreed.)

Reactions: jimmy101
Fair call. Easy-E definitely has great delivery, & probably some of the most quote-able lines in all of NWA's discography.

And yeah, can't deny Dre's prowess behind the mixing desk, even if I'm not terribly in love with G-Funk as a whole.

Reactions: CiG
Yeah that's another problem I have with him, his lyrics seem to revolve around dicks waaaaay too much. Just gets comical after a while.

He is several tiers below the greatest MCs of the 80's.

Dr Dre's The Chronic(one of the greatest west coast albums of all time) and even 2001 >>>>> everything that ever had Eazy E's name on it. And its not even close tbh. Neither of them were technically good rappers. Eazy was the better "lyricist"(lol) but Dre always released better songs and albums.

Reactions: CiG
I agree with that. I like Eazy's rhyming style more but Dre made legitimate hip hop masterpieces. Dre was also very smart about always surrounding himself with crazy talent like Snoop. Dre's production was so ahead of its time, it's basically unparalleled in rap.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I agree with that. I like Eazy's rhyming style more but Dre made legitimate hip hop masterpieces. Dre was also very smart about always surrounding himself with crazy talent like Snoop. Dre's production was so ahead of its time, it's basically unparalleled in rap.

eazy has the most unique voice tho