The Shitposting Thread

so apparently this "girl" named Lucas i was flirting with on snapchat for like an hour is in fact a dude

so basically i had this troll thing on ig that i kept posting in the comments everywhere. some random account of someone named lucas follows me. thought it was a dude but then i get a snapchat notification that they added me and then they send me a snap. then this "lucas" person is like "your comment was funny and your profile pic looked cute so i added you".

at this point i was like "wait a minute" so i checked their ig and the profile pic looked like a girl to me. then i noticed lucas had these female emojis in his/her snapchat name so i was like "cool, coast is clear". we start talking about where were from and that leads to lucas talking about sucking cops dicks.

later lucas ends up asking me how i hide my erections and then asks how big my dick is

later i creep through lucas's ig and i hear this person talk and they sound like a gay guy. i also see him refered to as a guy

i feel really creeped out rn and i havened figured out what gender lucas is yet

Looks like a tranny to me. That image + name would have been enough for someone not blue-balled as fuck.

i was just chilling and then lucas hit me up, not my fault

that was the profile pic, normally it would be too small to tell but now that i got it in full size its a little sus

should i block on sc and ig?

nah i went through her pics again, didnt notice the first time but shes like a solid 10 inches taller than her friend and has no tits so yeah....

course of action needed

so basically i had this troll thing on ig that i kept posting in the comments everywhere. some random account of someone named lucas follows me. thought it was a dude but then i get a snapchat notification that they added me and then they send me a snap. then this "lucas" person is like "your comment was funny and your profile pic looked cute so i added you".

at this point i was like "wait a minute" so i checked their ig and the profile pic looked like a girl to me. then i noticed lucas had these female emojis in his/her snapchat name so i was like "cool, coast is clear". we start talking about where were from and that leads to lucas talking about sucking cops dicks.

later lucas ends up asking me how i hide my erections and then asks how big my dick is

later i creep through lucas's ig and i hear this person talk and they sound like a gay guy. i also see him refered to as a guy

i feel really creeped out rn and i havened figured out what gender lucas is yet

fWuc0v8.jpg

Reactions: CiG