The Shitposting Thread

watch out for them Trannibals man ...

rxnr78d.jpg

You should smash, stop being a bigot.

Might as well. Not like you’re going to have to go around telling your friends you fucked a tranny anyway.

Actually you’re kinda twinky so he may try and jab at your pooper with whatever he’s got left going on down there so I take it back.

Reactions: CiG
Might as well. Not like you’re going to have to go around telling your friends you fucked a tranny anyway.

Actually you’re kinda twinky so he may try and jab at your pooper with whatever he’s got left going on down there so I take it back.

I'm sure he could take an enlarged clit in the butt, he's a weightlifter after all. He's tough.

I never lied about being a gurl, you just were too blinded by blue-balls to check. Lil fag.

i checked and it looked like a girl. then i found one with audio and made the connection. and i wasnt even horny, i was tired and about to pass out

"Last week we mobbed some Asian kid, and took all that cunt's dardy shit. Went to Cash-Converters hocked it in, come home 2 blocks and half a stick. 3 beers 1 smoke each for the kids, so now we filthy farkin rich!"