The Shitposting Thread

What if it's the cops that follow him down the street every day and that's why they change their clothes so fast every ten minutes because they're like crooked detectives from the underworld and they want to fuck him up but all cops are on it with them so calling cops is not an option.

anyone here tried whipets? I was thinking of buying a 12 or 24 pack online....

i did a little bit of nitrous a few times out of this old rotting can of whipped cream i kept under my bed but i never could get a good hit from it. got the slightest body high

Yea, NOS is fun. 30-40 seconds of bliss and some cool aural distortion. Make sure to listen to some riffy music when you take a hit, it makes it sound really cool.

Reactions: PrincessHades
Yea, NOS is fun. 30-40 seconds of bliss and some cool aural distortion. Make sure to listen to some riffy music when you take a hit, it makes it sound really cool.

Yeah i think im gonna order some...ill make sure to put on Pentagram or something.

when i was younger i was really into inhalants (mainly glue and butane) and Electric Wizard i remember sounded incredible. so did 60s psychedelic shit

the thing that makes me want to try nitrous is the euphoria. with other inhalants it was more like my body was just this pure energy that was vibrating under the influence of the music. hopefully NOS is similar but with more of a rush

Yeah i think im gonna order some...ill make sure to put on Pentagram or something.

when i was younger i was really into inhalants (mainly glue and butane) and Electric Wizard i remember sounded incredible. so did 60s psychedelic shit

the thing that makes me want to try nitrous is the euphoria. with other inhalants it was more like my body was just this pure energy that was vibrating under the influence of the music. hopefully NOS is similar but with more of a rush
dude what the fuck is wrong with you? only losers do shit like that. stop it and get back in the gym.

Reactions: Sophii and CiG
dude what the fuck is wrong with you? only losers do shit like that. stop it and get back in the gym.

petroleum distillates are pretty much poison but nitrous is in a different category

i was just pointing out that solvents have cool effects-you literally feel like the medium for music yet the music has this mind of its own and can change how it wants as it flows through you

since eternal brought up listening to music i was wondering if there is a relation between the two when it comes to how they effect your perception of music. it would be cool to experience the whole oneness with the music without all the brain damage

also keep in mind i havent huffed glue since i was 15 and im now 19. butane is a different story, im on and off addicted to it but i only do very small amounts and id rather do nitrous instead