The Shitposting Thread

trying to be mostly clean-shaven with a goatee
but the hair on the rest of my face seems to be growing way-the-fuck-faster than the hair on my chin

this actually happened in a marvel comic

View attachment 20760
myoazpjkw1yu4dkvikkl.png

At like 10 am this morning some fucking jehovas witness rang my doorbell. she stood there for an entire minute making by dogs bark. then i yelled "go away" as loud as i could. she stood there for another minute and then she slipped a fucking flyer through the door. after i told here to go away

im not even sure if that shits legal...i told here to leave and she stayed for another minute AND slipped the flyer through which seems sketchy...what if it wast a flyer and it was some kind of incriminating evidence?

basically i got the cops called on me for "harassment" after calling someone a dyke. then i got a trespass letter referring to me as a "dangerous person" or something like that

i dont know if theyre investigating it or not but i was under the impression that they were at the time

basically i got the cops called on me for "harassment" after calling someone a dyke. then i got a trespass letter referring to me as a "dangerous person" or something like that

i dont know if theyre investigating it or not but i was under the impression that they were at the time
kinda had a similar problem
i don't have a cell phone
tried to get anyone in Cafe Brazil to call the police for me
the staff instructed the customers to not to call the police for me
then the staff called the police to complain about me
then, after i walked across the street and actually called the cops
the first cop on the scene insistently refused to let me talk to the cop that was responding to my phone call
then i got a "criminal trespass" thing and now i'm banned from Cafe Brazil for 6 months

kinda had a similar problem
i don't have a cell phone
tried to get anyone in Cafe Brazil to call the police for me
the staff instructed the customers to not to call the police for me
then the staff called the police to complain about me
then, after i walked across the street and actually called the cops
the first cop on the scene insistently refused to let me talk to the cop that was responding to my phone call
then i got a "criminal trespass" thing and now i'm banned from Cafe Brazil for 6 months

Im confused but it all makes sense because it involves the police

Reactions: Blurry_Dreams