The Shitposting Thread

Meth is a pretty direct path to devastation. Yes, it's a stimulant and will make you want to do things. But it's also incredibly powerful so it is dangerously addictive. At least try some less powerful stims before you try the most addictive drug ever made. With your naturally paranoid nature I suggest that you stay away from stuff like this. But shit, you've done research. Go ahead and fuck your life up, I bet you hit rock bottom in less than a year.

Reactions: Sophii
Yea he can, but right now it looks like I'm trying to convince a naive high school kid to not try the most dangerous drug in existence. Not too long ago I was browsing reddit, and a young adult wanted to see what heroin was all about, knowing how addictive and shit it can be. He posted about it, and within a month he was hooked daily. Took him 5 years to get sober. Experimenting with meth would be a similar experience without a doubt. I wonder if even blurry would reccomend experimenting with it.

Naive hs kid? Yeah im in high school but im 19

Also id say calling it the most dangerous drug is kind of misleading. The OD potential isnt like that of heroin, and you are definately better off being a tweaker than a heroin addict

Yeah im in high school but im 19
74d.jpg

i just came so hard that the jizz wouldnt move fast enough and it got stuck, felt like jizzing out a razor

I saw two methheads yesterday, you can recognize them immediately. It's fascinating how those people lose all perception of their surroundings. Plus there's this excessive self-satisfaction when they're high combined with the completely ruined visual, it's just ridiculous altogether.

There's a social centre for addicts near where I live, like a place where addicts can get free sterile needles and short-term supplies so they don't get gangrenes and don't rot on the streets, and man, the individuals that gather at that place, it's fascinating. Some look like dead cowboys that crawled from the graves, some look like 80's street pimps that somehow hibernated for 30 years, there's young families, girls that look 20 years older than they are, etc.

Those people need all the help they can get, and there's never enough prevention.

It's fascinating that a teenager like Hades somehow found all the cool and positive information about meth and is now saying garbage like "well acktchually, it makes people want to do things and be social and productive, it's functional", like what in the fuck?

Last edited:
Reactions: EternalMetal
It's fascinating that a teenager like Hades somehow found all the cool and positive information about meth and is now saying garbage like "well acktchually, it makes people want to do things and be social and productive, it's functional", like what in the fuck?

Seriously, it's baffling as fuck to me too. Meth is literally the most dangerously addictive drug on the planet that usually fucks people's lives up immediately after they first try it. Heroin may be more easy to OD on, but meth is much more damaging to the body and mind. I would highly suggest you experiment with other drugs. Try speed, or dexedrine, or adderall before you jump off the deep end. They are fantastic and addictive enough as it is. Hell, even try coke first. From the experience ive had with addicts first hand, I am convinced that if I tried meth even once I would probably ruin myself. I mean, Hades is addicted to fucking inhaling butane (stop doing it, you can randomly die from it) and thinks he can handle meth?

Also id say calling it the most dangerous drug is kind of misleading. The OD potential isnt like that of heroin, and you are definately better off being a tweaker than a heroin addict

You have no idea what you are talking about. Do better research. This isnt like marijuana scare tactics used by prudes who look down on drug use. And honestly no, id trust a heroin addict over the extreme mental instability of a tweaker. Even the short term effects of meth can be quite damaging to your brain chemistry. I like drugs, but im never trying street heroin or meth.

What experience do you have with drugs anyhow?

Last edited:
@HadesRagnazrath
smoking meth should be fine as long as you don't shoot it

shooting is so much freaking stronger
there are a lot of meth shooters that say they can't get high from smoking it

and the shooting makes you act way more stupid
when i'm smoking i can pass for sober,
but when i shoot you can tell i'm high from a mile away

with smoking you just got to pace yourself, put the pipe down and don't smoke a huge amount of hits all at once
some people just load a bowl and smoke a whole 1/5 of a gram all buy themselves all at once
if i were with you when tried meth for the first time, i'd have you sharing a 5th of a gram with a couple of other people
and i'd watch you and limit the amount you do, cutting you off like a bartender telling someone that they've had too much to drink

Reactions: PrincessHades
How about some drug advice? Would you recommend meth to a 19 year old kid who clearly has an addictive personality?

@EternalMetal
you're prolly right
giving him meth is prolly a bad idea
but if he's gonna do it anyway
i gave him advice on how to do it semi-responsibly/in moderation

and i don't think your posts are going to stop him from doing meth if he can figure out where/how to get his hands on it

at least i'm not instructing him on how to make his own meth

@HadesRagnazrath

@HadesRagnazrath
smoking meth should be fine as long as you don't shoot it

shooting is so much freaking stronger
there are a lot of meth shooters that say they can't get high from smoking it

and the shooting makes you act way more stupid
when i'm smoking i can pass for sober,
but when i shoot you can tell i'm high from a mile away

with smoking you just got to pace yourself, put the pipe down and don't smoke a huge amount of hits all at once
some people just load a bowl and smoke a whole 1/5 of a gram all buy themselves all at once
if i were with you when tried meth for the first time, i'd have you sharing a 5th of a gram with a couple of other people
and i'd watch you and limit the amount you do, cutting you off like a bartender telling someone that they've had too much to drink

did you even read this^^??