The Shitposting Thread

@HadesRagnazrath

did you even read this^^??

fuck no i wouldnt shoot it, i would either smoke or snort it, ideally smoke

shooting up stuff like that is why ppl die with heroin...dosing becomes way to sensitive...and fuck knows what could be mixed in there

smoking/snorting/swallowing are easier to control and give a little buffer

this^^ makes me think he's prolly going to do meth no matter what you say

I know, just trying to clear my conscience of guilt for when he ruins his life. I mean, the kid was never a winner to begin with, but nothing good ever came from the thought "hm, I think it's a good idea to smoke meth". How did you end up a homeless anyhow? Was it meth related?

of course, my point was that its innacurate to blindly assume that a substance is all bad

every drug has risks and benefits, and they vary from person to person

Sounds like this guy used meth to get over a decade long severe addiction to alcohol. Everything about this story sounds like a massive anomaly, and if you think you're one of these special cases where you'll be helped or not harmed by trying various highly addictive hardcore substances you're a bigger spastic than I thought.

Anything can be countered with some random ass obscure example, odds are it won't mean shit for you. You're not special.

(FYI - I don't care if you try every shit-tier life-destroying drug on the planet, just don't lie to yourself and expect us to go along with your immature delusions.)

i dont need anyone else to go along with what i do, my point was simply that meth isnt purely a bad thing...it has had a positive effect on some peoples life

of course, my point was that its innacurate to blindly assume that a substance is all bad

every drug has risks and benefits, and they vary from person to person

I have experience with drugs personally, and have even studied a bit of medicine myself. I am not "blindly" assuming anything. I may not have an MD, but I know what im talking about. Your lack of impulse control, self-destructive behavior, depression, and paranoia suggest to me that you are not mentally stable, and are without a doubt NOT the type of person who should experiment with meth. Also the guy in that video wasn't trying to use meth recreationally in any way, and only ate as much as it took to take the alcohol cravings away. It may have had a (currently) positive impact on his life, but I bet it ruins yours. Good luck kid.

Reactions: The Butt and CiG
I have experience with drugs personally, and have even studied a bit of medicine myself. I am not "blindly" assuming anything. I may not have an MD, but I know what im talking about. Your lack of impulse control, self-destructive behavior, depression, and paranoia suggest to me that you are not mentally stable, and are without a doubt NOT the type of person who should experiment with meth. Also the guy in that video wasn't trying to use meth recreationally in any way, and only ate as much as it took to take the alcohol cravings away. It may have had a (currently) positive impact on his life, but I bet it ruins yours. Good luck kid.

im gonna put it this way...if im interested in doing something and i come across the means to do so i will more than likely do it

so you know, i would almost certainly try other stims first to see how i react. the only uppers i have experience with are caffeine and nicotine, both of which i really like. and possibly this stuff called eugenol but its effects were kind of hard to explain so idk how to categorize it...i was rolling on the floor laughing at my own thoughts yet i felt warm and numb. it gave me a shitty hangover though...actually i just remembered ive heard of ppl using that stuff to enhance meth or something now that i think about it

so you know, i would almost certainly try other stims first to see how i react. the only uppers i have experience with are caffeine and nicotine, both of which i really like. and possibly this stuff called eugenol but its effects were kind of hard to explain so idk how to categorize it...i was rolling on the floor laughing at my own thoughts yet i felt warm and numb. it gave me a shitty hangover though...actually i just remembered ive heard of ppl using that stuff to enhance meth or something now that i think about it

Yea dude, definitely dont start off with the great granddaddy of all uppers then. Even Adderall is crazy addictive and makes you feel amazing, and it doesnt have shit on smoking meth. Dextroamphetamine is the hardest stim ive ever tried, and if I was able to get my hands on more of it (I used it as a study tool in college), I could easily see myself wanting it daily. Ive also had that stuff that dude was prescribed in the video (Vyvanse), and it too is pretty addictive. Coke is nice, ritalin is garbage. From what it sounds like, you don't even know what the amphetamine rush feels like. It is so good that I couldn't even imagine the (much more powerful) euphoria of smoking meth. Id crave that shit for the rest of my life (I had month long cravings for dextroamp after I ran out of my study doses). And while you do feel great, you do get that heightened sense of paranoia when you start to come down, and become very jumpy and nervous, and initially redosing at the cost of sleep temporarily makes this go away, but then it gets amplified when you come down again. You WILL want to do this shit daily, and after a while the effects no longer make you "better" at doing things like they initially do.

How about downers and psychedelics? Any experience?

How about downers and psychedelics? Any experience?

just inhalants and nutmeg (yeah it can get you high). inhalants are dissasociatives which is kind of in between downers and psychedelics. glue was basically an insane body high and hallucinations that constantly morph. basically made me feel like i was some kind of energetic life and that the music i was listening to was waves within my electrical body. butane has the same comforting warming feeling but in small doses it sort of feels like a downer version of nicotine

nutmeg was really unpleasant. i wasnt aware of any visuals but something weird and hard to explain happened and i didnt realize until years later so its possible i was hallucinating a lot of other things too without knowing, just an altered perception of reality...time felt slow as fuck and i was basically emotionless. it made a funny story though because when i was 14 and tried it i ended up having to give a speech in front of the whole school while i was high

id be willing to try acid or shrooms or even dmt but its not something id do randomly, id have to make sure i was in the right state of mind and setting

With all the legally obtainable alternatives im actually surprised you didnt list DXM (cough syrup). I think your main problem is that you have yet to experience a decent drug. Aside from weed and alcohol, which I have to assume you have done, nothing you listed is very good (or even safe for that matter). And yea, ive heard of nutmeg to get high, but the people I know who tried it say it kind of sucks.

Im interested in trying DXM theres some pills and syrups in the medicine cabinet but they all have other shit in them like guafinessin so fuck that. actually i have a bottle of dimetapp that might be okay but it has something else in it...i cant remember the name but i know its sort of like benadryl. not sure how it is in high doses though. i was planning on ordering some codeine/promethazine syrup though

i actually havent smoked weed before believe it or not...at my old school it was impossible to buy unless you were a rich kid basically (lots of snitches and ppl didnt really sell, more just give it to their friends if they had money). Im probably gonna start this year because im about to get my license and ill actually be able to go places to smoke...the main thing with weed is that its hard to conceal cuz of the smell. ive only drank a little, only enough to slightly enhance my mood

honestly man my experiences with inhalants were fucking great...aside from the long term effects of course

hades if you keep huffing shit you're gonna end up like this guy ...
tumblr_mtj7y7YQbZ1qa64yjo10_r1_500.gif

Reactions: CiG
last time i huffed glue was like 4 years ago...basically i was huffing butane and i coughed and all of the sudden i got that achy feeling. ended up sick as fuck with a crazy ass fever for days, just sat there watching the simpsons and i couldnt even open a fucking gatorade. i started feeling better after a few days so i huffed a bunch of spray glue and got really fucked up. two days later i start coughing like crazy so i go to the doctor and theyre like "you have pneumonia". i didnt huff glue since...honestly that just happened to be the last time, i didnt really give a fuck about the pneumonia

the reason i still mess around with butane is that i can use a really small amount and just get a nice buzz and it is less poisonous than solvents. once i get the whipits im not huffing butane anymore

You have much less experience with drugs than I thought. Honestly if you want to try whippets now, just go to the store, get the large bottle of Reddiwhip and some ice cream. Make sure the cream is settled in the can, and take in about 3/4 of your lung capacity and hold it in for like 15-20 seconds. Depending on your lung capacity you might be able to get another hit out of the can. Don't breathe the contents back into a balloon, you can get CO2 poisoning that way. Then eat some ice cream. Stop huffing that butane.