The Shitposting Thread

I just found a bottle of Delsym which is supposed to be good for tripping because its just dxm and it tastes good and doesnt make most ppl puke. also i could do the extraction. ill probably try it when i get the chance

i think codeine and promethazine is available otc but im not sure

in my experience the whipped cream container is really hard to use so im just gonna buy whipits
disgusting

You know what else gives a great high? Being able to walk around clean and happy knowing you're not a brain-damaged loser.

trollface_1f965e4.png

IMG_2929.JPG

idk if i should put it in a ziploc bag and hang it up or just let it sit in the bottle

Edit: its working pretty well like this, theres a pretty good layer of dxm on the bottom of the bottle

Last edited:
My first thought was, 'that's the worst pic of a piss-bottle ive ever seen'. Second thought 'whats the point?'

just bought a juul online from some sketch person, i better not be getting ripped, im willing to go a long way

How to get ripped off 101. Ill mail you one for $100. Paypal F+F only.

nah it was 25 bucks and the seller seemed legit. my state is retarded so they just changed the age to 21 and every legit site has this bluecheck bullshit, either that or you have to have someone show id when its delivered. fuck that