The Shitposting Thread

9M4SS6a.jpg

@TechnicalBarbarity & @Terasophe enjoying a few cones with their all time fav guitarist.

anyone have experience with renting an apartment or house without proof of income? is it even possible in the us? my plan is to try and find a really cheap place to live, like 400 a month, maybe in NC
the places that will let you rent without proof-of-income are going to insist that you pay the rent with cash
when you have the cash, you have an apartment
there's lots of them in the usa
you just have to go to ghetto-ish areas
and the good news is that the places that you can rent without p-o-i are going to be cheapest rent anyway

sot of waiting for @EternalMetal to tell me to stop giving advice ;)

Well, how much stronger is smoking meth with consuming adderall or dexedrine? I have plenty of experience with the latter, but not the former (ive sworn to never do meth). I imagine meth as like 5-10x as strong, which imo would be mindblowing to basically anyone, and more so to people who have never had a true upper.

adderall vs actual meth
it be like the difference between beer and hard liquor
i really don't know how else to describe it

Wrong. Alcohol will even potentiate DXM. Extraction is definitely unnecessary. Robitussin Max Strength and Robitussin Cough Gels are perfectly fine when consumed within dose. Im actually not sure if Max Strength exists anymore, but guaifenesin in high quantities is harmless (adds slightly to the already nausea side effect though). I did this shit in high school, and combined with weed it was a very Ketamine-like experience.

alcohol will "potentate" the DXM, so people are getting high when they just guzzle the entire bottle
but i wasn't talking about the DXM, i was talking about the other ingredients, i think

I don't know of any OTC cough medicines that would yield this effect. DXM is a dissociative, and the similarities with opiates are only subtle. Maybe you have differenct OTC cough medicines in Texas? Codeine syrup is not OTC anywhere im aware of.

baking out the alcohol to get a heroin high is the reason that Texas briefly had a thing where you had to show a state ID to buy over-the-counter shit with alcohol in it

the liquids that are labeled non-drowsy"
you can bake out the alcohol and use what's left to get a meth high

It is about the same as a single dose inhalation of a cracker. It is more expensive, but very easily obtained. The only reason why I suggest it is because butane is dangerous and this is much safer relatively. You get the full out "wah" even with a reddiwhip container.

butane more dangerous but the other thing you might not even feel
@Blurry_Dreams

any solvent glue will get you high. obviously not a good idea but yeah anything with toluene, hexane, heptane etc will fuck you up. also theres nitrous in whipped cream but its hard to get it to seperate which is why id rather but whipits

not sure what you mean about the heroin or meth high...codeine is an opiate so if you drink codeine syrup it will give you an opiate buzz but meth??

so
the guy who says he's never done weed knows this much about some non-weed way of getting high
somehow this just seems wrong

Nah dude, by all means give away. If he wants to make poor choices in life, he may as well get advice.

I still dont know what these other non-DXM OTC highs that you are referring to.

Just buy some weed and vodka and get wasted like a normal teen would be my advice though.

Reactions: Blurry_Dreams
... so did you down that bottle of piss?

nah i kind of fucked it up...got lazy and skipped steps and ended up with some old rotting cough syrup in there...i got a little down though

the places that will let you rent without proof-of-income are going to insist that you pay the rent with cash
when you have the cash, you have an apartment
there's lots of them in the usa
you just have to go to ghetto-ish areas
and the good news is that the places that you can rent without p-o-i are going to be cheapest rent anyway

sot of waiting for @EternalMetal to tell me to stop giving advice ;)

yeah i was looking at some in a city near me called norfolk, now that you say that they probably dont require it but i'll have to check

so
the guy who says he's never done weed knows this much about some non-weed way of getting high
somehow this just seems wrong

I just didnt understand what cough syrup you were comparing do meth...

wait were you talking about pseudoephedrine? i dont know if they make that in syrups but i think its sold in tablets as cold meds, and obviously its used to make meth

i really need to smoke some weed lol. hopefully ill be able to get some within the next month or so

nah i kind of fucked it up...got lazy and skipped steps and ended up with some old rotting cough syrup in there...i got a little down though

yeah i was looking at some in a city near me called norfolk, now that you say that they probably dont require it but i'll have to check

I just didnt understand what cough syrup you were comparing do meth...

wait were you talking about pseudoephedrine? i dont know if they make that in syrups but i think its sold in tablets as cold meds, and obviously its used to make meth

i really need to smoke some weed lol. hopefully ill be able to get some within the next month or so

the OTC liquids labeled "non-drowsy"
you bake out the alcohol and whatever's left will give you a meth-ish high

with the ones that aren't labeled "non-drowsy"
you look for the liquids that have a huge percentage of the liquid being alcohol
you bake out the alcohol and what's left can get you a heroin-ish high

Nah dude, by all means give away. If he wants to make poor choices in life, he may as well get advice.

i was kinda joking with the comment about you not wanting me to give any more advice

I still dont know what these other non-DXM OTC highs that you are referring to.

the "non-drowsy" ones contain a stimulant
when you remove the alcohol, the stimulant's effect is stronger

the downer one is somehow something also dampened by the alcohol
with the alcohol removed,
the liquids over the counter that don't have the stimulant
will give you a heroin-ish high

Just buy some weed and vodka and get wasted like a normal teen would be my advice though.

yeah @HadesRagnazrath should prolly just start smoking weed

It was storming like a motherfucker about an hour ago. I was driving on the interstate with heavy lightning. Then all I see is a giant fucking green light amongst the trees and then like 3 heavy strikes of lightning following it. Ive never been more horrified of lightning strikes in my life.

@HadesRagnazrath @Terasophe @EternalMetal

i have more fetishes than just what i described in the last few pages
i'll talk about them later

i like it when girls are into assplay
i mean my ass
i like the feel of my prostate getting massaged by slender fingers or a vibrating dildo designed to be a "prostate massager"
and the feel of a girl's tongue in my ass is absolutely amazing

Reactions: PrincessHades
my juul should be here like tomorrow, kind of nervous about my parents freaking out over me getting a package in the mail. im 19 so it really isnt their business but idk if i should just tell them that or say its like skateboard bearings or something