The Shitposting Thread

ppVpA6J.jpg

Wait so basically this boy intentionally pisses his bed and calls it a session?

ive done that before but this time i just pissed in a bottle and drank a little and poured it on my dick. i still have most of it in a bottle lol

if it were a fresh piss id do it for free but if you wanna see me sip day old piss its gonna cost you
Wha? You gotta think about it like brewing beer, my man. The longer you let it ferment, the tastier & more alcoholic it gets. You're sitting on a veritable gold mine here.

Wha? You gotta think about it like brewing beer, my man. The longer you let it ferment, the tastier & more alcoholic it gets. You're sitting on a veritable gold mine here.

i like it warm and fresh. though one time i drank it with ice and it was actually pretty good

It's funny how, after everything he got up to, Hades said his hand smelled like "spit" of all things :rofl:
this is actually weird

-i've had dope-sweat scent coming out of my palms

-i've had my hands smell like crazy women's piss

-sometimes my hands smell like my own jizz when i masturbate

but i think i can honestly say i don't think i've ever in my life had my hands smell like spit
because i'm not one of those red-necked-hillbillies that spits on his hands
and if i need lube for masturbation, i'm gonna just use some artificial chemical that's actually fucking designed to be "lube"

ive done that before but this time i just pissed in a bottle and drank a little and poured it on my dick. i still have most of it in a bottle lol
i like having women piss on me
my own piss doesn't turn me on
but, then, i can smell the post-puberty gender-identifying pheromones in piss
as in
i can smell the difference between a guy's piss and a girl's piss
the smell of female piss turns me on
the smell of female feet turns me on
the smell of menstrual blood turns me on

the smell of a guy's piss or a guy's feet or blood from a cut
those smells don't turn me on at all

Reactions: PrincessHades