The Tasteless Jokes Thread

tombofthemutilatedcannibalcorpse_233848599.jpg

ROOOOOAAARRRR!!!!!

a friend told me a joke today it was "whats the difference between a jew and a pizza?"

"one doesnt scream when its put in the oven"

I really don't appreciate these jokes about the Holocaust. There are somethings you just don't joke about. My grandfather died in the holocaust... He fell from the guard tower.

So one of my professors today was talking about how turned on he is by dancers because there is "something so sensual" about them and pretty much just going on about how sexually attracted he is to dancers, and this one guys "Yeah, cheerleaders are like that, too".

I thought to myself, and was about to say out loud, "Yeah, and girl scouts", but my better judgment prevailed. I sort of regret not saying it.

So one of my professors today was talking about how turned on he is by dancers because there is "something so sensual" about them and pretty much just going on about how sexually attracted he is to dancers, and this one guys "Yeah, cheerleaders are like that, too".

I thought to myself, and was about to say out loud, "Yeah, and girl scouts", but my better judgment prevailed. I sort of regret not saying it.

yeah, i had a bad habit of saying things like that in high school. for example, we watched 1984. and the teacher forgot about the frontal nudity. so afterwords he apoligized and i blurted out "well its not like you could see anything anyways, shes so hairy!". needless to say everyone got a good chuckle out of that
~gR~