child of oblivion
City of God - Thousandyear-old Heritance
stone carrier
Daughter of Wind - The way of the warrior
End of Journey

Me no speaky teh FINNISH! :'(

Hyvä/Bäste Michael Ward,

Ikävä kyllä on tilauksesi entisestään myöhästynyt. Valitamme tapahtunutta ja
teemme luonnollisesti parhaamme jotta saat tilaamasi tuotteet pikimmiten.
Tyvärr har din beställning blivit ytterligare försenad. Vi ber så mycket om
ursäkt för det inträffade och gör vårt yttersta för att du ska få dina varor så
fort som möjligt.

Order ID 18703661
Alla lista myöhästyneistä tuotteista:
Nedan listas de artiklar som är försenade:

1555676256, Anathema - Resonance Vol 2 - Digi

Ystävällisin terveisin/Med vänlig hälsning
Asiakaspalvelu CDON.COM
Kundtjänst CDON.COM

It would appear to be another email informing me of the delay receiving the final CD from my order, but a few things lead me to believe me that they may be informing me taht they will no longer be sending me this item at all. Need to know if it says anything about refunding money to my Crdit Card or Cancelling the final CD.

Dear Michael Ward,

Unfortunately your order has been delayed even more so. We are sorry of the occurrence and will naturally do our best so that you will receive the ordered item as soon as possible.

Order ID blabla
Below is a list of the delayed items:

Anathema - Resonance Vol 2

With kindest regards
Customer service CDON.com

TheFourthHorseman said:
Dear Michael Ward,

Unfortunately your order has been delayed even more so. We are sorry of the occurrence and will naturally do our best so that you will receive the ordered item as soon as possible.

Order ID blabla
Below is a list of the delayed items:

Anathema - Resonance Vol 2

With kindest regards
Customer service CDON.com
Stupid Gits.

I got that message on the 25th of last month, precisely 1 month after I placed the order. I sat on it till a few days ago and asked the person I was getting it mailed to if it had turned up. As it hadn't, I started making queries at the website again. Their response was that if a CD can't be sourced in 30 days, they remove it from your order, and send an email at the same time. As this is the last email, it would suggest quite the contrary (that they are still trying to source the CD and send it to me). Obviously this is causing problems as I am no longer in the country. Since it took them a month and a half and still haven't got it, I suggested that they ship it to me in Australia free of charge. At this stage however I am still more concerned with whether I have been charged for this item or not yet and is so whether they plan on refunding it (their choice of language would either suggest they never charged me, or have and it hasn't occured to them I am due a refund). The biggest irony is that apparently a few days after they 'cancelled' the order, the CD I was after turned up, but it has already dissapeared into someone else's order.

Yay,

Thanks for the help man.

Revoluton21X said:
Kivenkantaja - is the album name
Raunioilla
Unohduksen Lapsi
Jumalten Kaupunki incl. Tuhatvuotinen Perintö
Kivenkantaja
Tuulen Tytär incl. Soturin Tie
Matkan Lopussa

go buy the album :p the lyrics are transalated in english in the booklet

(opacity was correct, though)

ya i would buy it if i had a credit card so i could order it offline because no store has it around here. i would buy all their albums if i did plus i'm kinda low on money right now.

Can a someone please provide me with both a literal and a natural translation of Tenhi's Vastakaiun?

Vesille vastakaiun
Vasten kaikuisin
Sade uurtaa kasvojani
Vesi suoltaa haavaa
Vasten vesi syvävesi
Aalto vuolee alastonta
Tyyni vesi puhtoo

Could you plllleease pick something more harder to translate, Rus ;)

I can try. But this is really really hard. Actually I´m laughing already for myself :p They use "artful language".

Vesille vastakaiun = To the waters of "symphaty" ( literally translated: "against-echo")
Vasten kaikuisin = Against I would echo
Sade uurtaa kasvojani = The rain carves/grooves my face
Vesi suoltaa haavaa = The water runs on (dictionary gives me no better answer) the wound
Vasten vesi syvävesi = Against water deepwater
Aalto vuolee alastonta = The wave whittles the naked
Tyyni vesi puhtoo = Still water cleanses (I´m not sure if that is even a real word they´re using :D )

Muah. I hope that helped even a little :)

Well of course it helps, thank you Lumidear. :p I tried it myself and got something similar and thought I was just really crap, now I don't feel quite so bad. ;)

There'll be more songs at some point, as soon as I can be arsed to have a go at them myself first.

No doubt something else can be arranged though. :p

Okay, next song, since you're here... ;)

Jäljen

Vangitaan hetki muuttuu ikuiseksi
Kuva on tie hiljaisuuden polku
Vangitaan toivo muuttuu kallioiksi
Sameiksi silmät suru ikuiseksi
Vangitaan laulu lauseet lyötäviksi
Ruosteiseksi kieli sanat vaskisiksi
Ruosteiseksi nitovi rauta syvästä maasta

"Ruosteiseksi" makes me laugh. :/

Jäljen = Print´s (even though it can be meant from some other angle as well)

Vangitaan hetki muuttuu ikuiseksi = Let´s capture moment changes for eternity
Kuva on tie hiljaisuuden polku = A picture is a road silence path
Vangitaan toivo muuttuu kallioiksi = Let´s capture hope changes to rocks
Sameiksi silmät suru ikuiseksi = Blurry eyes sorrow as eternal
Vangitaan laulu lauseet lyötäviksi = Let´s capture a song sentences to be hit
Ruosteiseksi kieli sanat vaskisiksi = To RUSTY tongue/language words for brass
Ruosteiseksi nitovi rauta syvästä maasta = To RUSTY stiches iron from the deep earth/ground

The words DO NOT make sense even in Finnish! :erk:
Don´t they have english translations there, in the booklet? At least in the earlier cd´s they did...

the translations on Kauan were like talking about a different story :p
but a good trick he used whoever wrote the translations: he used a hardly readable font (he knew that the printing agency would do the blurring for him) plus a dim color (just to make sure...)