The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

woundedmarineka2.jpg

what in the world is going on in this pic? are his guts hanging out?

"1st Sgt. Kasal sacrificed his own safety to save a room full of fellow Marines."

I think he is shot somwhere around the lower abdomen. No guts though.

I like everything about that picture though, especially the fact he still is holding his weapon.

"1st Sgt. Kasal sacrificed his own safety to save a room full of fellow Marines."

I think he is shot somwhere around the lower abdomen. No guts though.

I like everything about that picture though, especially the fact he still is holding his weapon.

so how's the enlisiting going? any updates? excited?

so how's the enlisiting going? any updates? excited?

Very excited. 5 days to go. A little more paperwork tomarrow along with PT, then hand-to-hand on the 10th, then ship on the 12th. I say 5 days to go because the 11th I'll be going to the hotel.

I've been studying the stuff they've given me about rank and weapons.

It's very interesting how all of a sudden I can study weaponry and killing, and it is not an abnormal thing. In fact it is required.

just one thing dude, I mentioned this earlier in the other thread ... cut your hair before going out there ... trust me :loco:

I think I'm about to shave all of my hair off, I'll have to cut it off anyway, and it's starting to get annoying. I'll probably donate it to the locks of love thing as well. Some kid will have metal hair. :lol: