The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

picture020bdy5.jpg

picture042bat9.jpg

picture120bfi6.jpg

97953920kx6.jpg

picture157bcv9.jpg

picture101bhj1.jpg

picture157b2qj8.jpg

Whoa, that's a really good shot -- it took me a few seconds to notice that stone face

Yeah, I liked that shot, despite not being able to see his sword. That place is really awesome. You have to climb 99 uneven stairs to get up there and see these carvings from the year 718. Pretty cool mythology behind it all too.

:lol:

in his last photo taken in Japan ... Thanatopsis will reveal himself.

:lol: But I try not to post boring pictures. I'm the most average looking white person EVER.

Yesterday it was Böb's birthday so we did the only right thing, we kidnapped him while he was watching talking cats on youtube.
IMG_0602.jpg

then we drove off to Skell-hell, aprox. 120 km away from Umeå for his birthday surprise
IMG_0623.jpg

A Calzskrove!
IMG_0645.jpg

Which means, for the non-swedes: When you open it...
A Calzone with burgers and fries!
IMG_0646.jpg

And a group picture so we can remember the awesome day that it was!
IMG_0628oo.jpg

MajestikMøøse;7238430 said:
I'm not sure if I'm more disturbed by the fact that it's such a familiar concept that they had to elucidate it for the rest of us.
If you mean familiar to us, then no... As far as I know, Skellefteå is the only place the Calzskrove (Skrovmål or Skrov for short is burger+fries+soda in Swedish) exists and neither of us had ever tried it before. Exotic!

i remember you making a post about it, and posting a pic about 2 years ago.
Killer, I don't remember that myself but I have been aware and intrigued by its existence since I first heard of it many moons ago... It has been described with "it's like seeing Grand Canyon" (as in powerful, huge and really quite scary and intimidating.. or something) and I must say that's a fitting description. I wouldn't do it again, but I'm glad to have experienced it!