The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

the funny thing was that a dude was making a withdrawal and the guitar dude sarted playing "money"

also one of the urinals from this place is now in EH's home serving as a water dispenser for the many cats still there.

My day at work can be summarized as follows:

DSCF0395.jpg

Bringing cameras into arena shows is usually a no-go. The rules concerning cameras posted at the United Center Web site indicate that cameras are allowed for sporting events but not for concerts and family shows. I assumed this meant the regular cameras since most cell phones have cameras in them, therefore, I left my regular cameras at home.

Venues sometimes relax the camera rules if the band(s) playing are cool with it. What's strange in this case is that I assumed it was a band rule as well since "no cameras/recorders" was printed on the ticket. That was not the case the night of show since many there were taking pics with regular cameras.

bebis.png

Say hello to the new member of the Motörbike family
(The lower one is actually the same as the first one except I mspainted a bit on it to make it clearer, no twins!!)
We didn't get that good pictures because the baby was just sleeping all cozy tucked up against the uterus wall but it was really really really great & awesome :cry: :dopey:

nice man! his/her knee looks like a fucking ghost in the first picture haha
LOLZ completely get it about the ghost, it looks happy in a goofy kind of way.. Didn't see it at first but spot on.
How did you like that Lethal rock'n'roll my good man?

or a Ninja Turtle.
please... it takes YEARS of training for a turtle to become a ninja, possibly more than twelve.

After 2 listens I dig it, at first it seemed a little too retro-thrash to me but that's wearing off..definitely need to keep listening