The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

• "I once saw Tully Scissor kick Angela Lansbury."
  • "Tully once used a live rattle snake as a condom!"
  • "Tully's family crest is a picture of a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong."
  • "His poop is considered currency in Argentina."
  • "Did I ever tell you about the time Tully took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Tully takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half — until sure enough, someone constructs a bar around us. Well, the day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Tully yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found 'em!'"
  • "Tully once punched a hole in a cow just to see who was coming up the road."
  • "Tully hates Mexicans! And he is half-Mexican! ...And he hates irony!"
  • "The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Tully... except for the part about planting apple trees... and not raping men."
  • "Tully did all the makeup on the Planet of the Apes movies."
  • "Tully drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls."
  • "Tully orchestrated the merger between UNICEF and Smith & Wesson."
  • "They say Gene Roddenberry got the idea for Star Trek by listening to Tully talk in his sleep."
  • "Did I ever tell you about the timeTully went hunting? Tully decides he's going to hunt down all four of the Banana Splits. He stalks and kills every one of them with a machete. They all begged for their lives...except Fleegle."
  • "We once had a bachelor party for Tully. He ate the entire cake before we could tell him there was a stripper in it."
  • "Tully named the group Sha Na Na. They did not want to be called that."
  • "If you drop a phonograph needle on Tully's nipple, it plays the Beach Boys' Pet Sounds."
  • "Did I ever tell you about the time Tully taught his son how to drive? He did it by entering him in the Indy 500. The kid wrecked and died. Tully said it would've happened sometime."
  • "Tully breastfeeds John Madden!"
  • "Tully killed Wolfman Jack with a trident."
  • "Tully sleeps eight hours a night! Well, he is pretty normal when it comes to that."
  • "All the Yes album covers are Tully family photos."

just took this photo from my office window ... nice clear sky in NYC

that's Jupiter and Venus hovering around the moon
http://www.universetoday.com/2008/12/01/moon-venus-and-jupiter-dazzle-on-december-1/

go snap a few of your own while you have the chance!

dec12008venusjupitermoon.jpg

tully that looks oddly swedish for some reason (except them trees)

this is what's outside my window right now

97sarn.jpg

Got some new furniture (including the shelf from IKEA which is ace for vinyl record storage among other things) and FINALLY got the basses up on the wall, behold!

IMG_5010.jpg

clearly.
Hey, Mike how much for that IKEA bookcase?

Also, LOL, who wants to wager that soon after Mike posted this pic, those curtains went up in flames?

holy shit, move those candles

very nice, Hell Mike Motorboat

here are mine hanging geeters
Thank you, nice guitars, can I have them? They would look good with my basses.
clearly.
Hey, Mike how much for that IKEA bookcase?

Also, LOL, who wants to wager that soon after Mike posted this pic, those curtains went up in flames?

holy shit, move those candles
1395 Swedish kronor = 170.24859 U.S. dollars for the one in the picture
The candles are indeed a good ole Swedish adventsljusstake

ljusstake03-756857.jpg

which is about the standardest practice you can find in this country this time of the year