The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

Makes sense. I attended a Russian Orthodox Church for awhile but I prefer Antiochian because of Byzantine chant. I'd like to visit Russia one day if I can ever be arsed to leave the country. Sometimes I talk about traveling, but other times I talk about just retreating into my own local garden wonderland that I hope to create. The latter is probably more realistic.

Reactions: ~Neurotica
How did you know, @Ellestin ? :p

I watched a documentary on Kiev three nights ago :dopey:

@Opeth17 You probably know the music of Sœur Marie Keyrouz, if you don't I recommend you spend some time on YouTube. She's the Darkthrone of Byzantine chant.

Also there's this darkwave band Aporea from - I think - Macedonia, which recorded some very interesting material profusely using Byzantine elements. They recently re-released an old recording in a superb A5 digipack.

I am also absolutely in love with Mozarabic chant, check it out if you haven't yet.

The samples I looked up are really nice. Imagine doing a Novus Ordo mass when you have this in your repertoire. Would be cool to see this revived in the Western Rite Orthodox parishes.

She's the Darkthrone of Byzantine chant.

:lol: Yeah this is great. Reminds me of my wife's Godmother who was the Khouria (priest's wife) of the church where we were baptized. They were also from Lebanon and I loved listening to her chant at Vespers service.

Also there's this darkwave band Aporea from - I think - Macedonia, which recorded some very interesting material profusely using Byzantine elements. They recently re-released an old recording in a superb A5 digipack.

I thought about sharing this on here the last time chant came up but I don't know if I ever did. I continue to debate whether I want to pay the shipping and wait for delivery from Italy.

Reactions: ~Neurotica
d1500ea76ffcde58b0013b0f237c9d7c

I dont care what side youre on. That this dude is chillin in Nancy Pelosi's office with his foot on her desk is hysterical.

i mean i hope the photo op was worth it when he inevitably gets 1800 years in prison or whatever it is you sentence people to

Reactions: Krilons Resa
How many times can "the right" shoot themselves in the foot? I mean they're never going to recover from the last several months. This is insane, what a bunch of absolute retards. There's truly no other word for these people.

And yes, the picture is pretty funny.