The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

3585udj.jpg

lol, you have no idea how hilarious i found that when i was watching that show (maybe you do, i dunno) if i can find a YouTube of it i'll post it, but more than likely it'll go over like a lead ballon since most of the people here hate anime. :(

The page you requested cannot be found.
To learn more about sending a file too big for email, visit the YouSendIt homepage.

If you are here to pick up a file, contact the sender and ask them to send you the link again.

Damnit! I want to hear the small asshole.

heh well it's like an 8 second clip.. if i could upload the whole episode i would. it's a funny one because it parodies a lot of other anime. the episode after this one parodies, Tekken, DBZ and Fist of the North Star.

*trying to get it on YT*
Blah, it's taking forever to convert for YT so i tried to u/l to another place:
Click
after all this build up it'll probably be very unimpressive and unfunny to you guys :(

Finally the video is ready, prepare to be unfulfilled and disappointed...

Last edited by a moderator:
ehh, well i have no idea why it won't work for you :/ i even put a youtube of it in a post... oh well, but now all of the humor has probably been sucked out of it due to all of these problems :( the english version has him saying "unbutton your ass" or something, not as funny.. but the general sentiment is relax, loosen up, blah blah blah. it's better to see the entire episode as whole anyway.