The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

Well I was referring to Katatonia last Sept (I believe that was the month). Two, count them two Nads in the same fucking arena. I remember the convo fondly...

RIA: Is that Nad?
Climb: It sure looks like Nad.
Ria: Call his cellphone and see if this guy picks up.

:lol:

I was working this used booksale for the my department's undergraduate association on wednesday and there was this creepy 1936 German novel there

The cover says it all, really.

144553.jpg

nah, it was more fun to try to hock it to people

The Moonkultdawn: and occasionally you'd get a person who'd be like
The Moonkultdawn: 'oh yeah hey this is an interesting item!'
The Moonkultdawn: and then they stop and think about it
The Moonkultdawn: and they begin to worry if they're seeming a little too enthusiastic
The Moonkultdawn: and then they put it down
The Moonkultdawn: hahahahah
clamatoboy: hahahaha
clamatoboy: hahahahha
clamatoboy: awesome

MajestikMøøse;7062779 said:
nah, it was more fun to try to hock it to people

The Moonkultdawn: and occasionally you'd get a person who'd be like
The Moonkultdawn: 'oh yeah hey this is an interesting item!'
The Moonkultdawn: and then they stop and think about it
The Moonkultdawn: and they begin to worry if they're seeming a little too enthusiastic
The Moonkultdawn: and then they put it down
The Moonkultdawn: hahahahah
clamatoboy: hahahaha
clamatoboy: hahahahha
clamatoboy: awesome

haha awesome

k i just saw a tragedy house show and i'm watching the tmnt episode where shredder opens a pizza parlor and disguises a homing device in an anchovy. i just ordered a pizza with anchovies. ergo: shredder is real and/or out or my blood.

k i just saw a tragedy house show and i'm watching the tmnt episode where shredder opens a pizza parlor and disguises a homing device in an anchovy. i just ordered a pizza with anchovies. ergo: shredder is real and/or out or my blood.

wtf i can't believe how accurately i can type drunk, i musta been seeing double at this point

some photos from arterial spray in eugene a couple weeks ago

l_558509102fec706057d36fdd8073c81e.jpg

l_cec1d2149cc1d4d333caf4f5fd83cd66.jpg

l_bc08b2887d274066b8d72dbefe54b1e4.jpg

l_8b2eb1483cd4b76549f3839f8a4bd65b.jpg

l_a960312cb81f9397c8b1ea43996fbd56.jpg

we took shots of the snake liquor with the old japanese woman in the background there, she owned the place

That was so cool Alina....
The music fits perfectly with it and I like all the animation he had going on, it was almost cheesy at times but not quite. It was done pretty damn well. The pictures by themselves though are beautiful enough. Cemetary photography doesn't ever get old.

True. I found this site like 4 years ago and that time the animation seemed perfect for me, heh. Now I can see that it could be better, for sure. But like you said - the photos are really great.

A cameras interpretation of a typical saturday night around 11:30 for me...

dscn0170ra2.jpg

I love how my sister captured the true essence of my life in this here photo. On the other hand, I am VERY disappointed with the settings she used.