The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

12 hours every fucking day. And the heat is brutal right now!
Yesterday after I finished my route I went into the gas station, grabbed a Gatorade, and walked into the giant cooler. Hey, it didn't say keep out.
Cracked open the cold Gatorade in the 40 degree cooler and just stood there. Felt so good!

Off today. About to throw Bolt Thrower - ...For Victory onto my turntable

Reactions: NAD
Krig, have you ever heard of the book "Post Office" by Charles Bukowski? Im sure you dont have much time to sit around and read these days, but its an awesome book. It's a quick/easy read and generally I found it to be hilarious. It's about his time working as a postal employee, and how much he hates it. For some reason, he just keeps doing it though.

Reactions: NAD
“You knew we were going to let you go?”

“Bosses are never hard to fathom.”

“Chinaski, you haven’t been pulling your weight for a month and you know it.”

“A guy busts his damned ass and you don’t appreciate it.”

“You haven’t been busting your ass, Chinaski.”

I stared down at my shoes for some time. I didn’t know what to say. Then I looked at him. “I’ve given you my time. It’s all I’ve got to give–it’s all any man has. And for a pitiful buck and a quarter an hour.”

“Remember you begged for this job. You said your job was your second home.”

” . . .my time so that you can live in your big house on the hill and have all the things that go with it. If anybody has lost anything on this deal, on this arrangement . . .I’ve been the loser. Do you understand?”

--from Factotum

Post Office also rules. Immensely.

Reactions: MFJ
lol yep
Mail fucking sucks. Worthless shit
Some people get giant handfuls daily. Why the fuck do you need all that shit????
Then you throw in the packages. Seriously, it's the same house getting shit... EVERY FUCKING DAY!
Go to the fucking store to get water!
Go to the fucking store to get papertowels!
Go to the fucking store to get toilet paper!
Go to the fucking store to get dog food!
Go to the fucking store to get cat litter!!!!!!
FUCK!!!
:lol: