The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Meh. almost died last night. once again i saw an in... there's no smiles left. no delusions of happiness. i failed. period. thanks though. i'd heart ya back if I had some to give.

Whenever I play Highrise I tend to get more deaths than I do any other map because I'll get shot off the scaffolding, miss the jump, or nailed right as I'm climbing up unless I get up there on my first try then I usually go about 18-4 or so.

Using a riot shield with One Man Army and Ninja Pro, then getting right atop the map, throwing down a TI, then going to your sniper outfit makes it much easier to get up there.

I love to kill snipers on that map. Especially in domination. If I get killed once I'll make it my mission to kill you, take your sniper, and then kill you multiple times as you try to snipe me down from there.

I don't feel very alive. Nor am I enjoying the living I've got.

Also, Today is an amazing song, cock-wads who don't like the Pumpkins.

"Pink ribbon scars that never forget
I've tried so hard to cleanse these regrets"

That isn't the point. You're still actually alive, you're posting on a forum, you're doing shit with your life. You're interacting with people who would miss you if you left. I wondered where you were for a couple weeks. So don't play it up like nobody cares about you, biatch. We may be strangers but we're NOT REALLY!!!1111 W'RE FAMLY

Indeed you do. And as far as that line of thinking goes, it should be enough to keep you from giving up. Otherwise I would seek therapy or something. *shrug*

Well, as always, there's more to the story. I truly am screwed either way. I've been considering therapy, but I doubt it will help. I just need to be able to breathe and stop hurting for just a few minutes and I could get my shit together...actually, it'd only let me relax long enough to keep making this worse. High IQ's=extra hurty insides.

Therapy took a bit of the weight off of my shoulders, if nothing else give it a try for the hell of it.

It was meant to be slightly humorous.

One of the harder parts is that I don't know how to handle this. I've been depressed and down my entire life. I've been through more than just about anyone in a short time; still, this is worse than everything I've ever gone through combined and multiplied by 1,000. I love that fucking bitch so damn much. And my child even more....god damn it. Hard type with ters in eyes. Love in a needle int working anmore either.