The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I was always on the losing team. would always shoot someone and they would kill me first.
would always spawn and run a little bit and get shot... by the same fucking person multiple times!!! Snipers piss me off. fucking faggots.

I know there must be several good reasons why my band shouldn't cover I Got Erection by Turbonegro, but to be honest I just can't think what they are.
Also, ripping CDs sucks.

(I'm looking at you Cyanide) Listen to this barbaric piece of music, sounds like it could be from a Graveland album.

Last edited by a moderator:
Figuring out how long it has been since I set payment/shipped things out and have yet to receive my order/part of the trade deal.

Going on 2 weeks since I bought the stuff from Dungeons Deep Records, not even so much as a notice of shipping. (Though I just now got a email from the label saying that he sent it media mail (who the fuck sends stuff media mail ... but at least that was resolved)

I payed Profound Lore 4 days ago and they shipped my order out yesterday.

Sent payment for my ebay purchases 4 days ago, got an email from one of them thanking me for the purchase - usually don't really require much in the way of notification from ebay sellers so that was nice.

My trade partner sent my stuff out a week ago supposedly, hopefully not media mail too D;

I was always on the losing team. would always shoot someone and they would kill me first.
would always spawn and run a little bit and get shot... by the same fucking person multiple times!!! Snipers piss me off. fucking faggots.

I view snipers as pussies who are not competent enough to actually participate in the field of battle.

Also, two weeks Zeph? I would probably kill myself.

Some maps are just made for sniping. Derail is just fucking miserable to play as anything else, and getting atop the roof on Highrise (which is a bitch to do without ninja pro) is so much fun as a sniper.

Some maps are just made for sniping. Derail is just fucking miserable to play as anything else, and getting atop the roof on Highrise (which is a bitch to do without ninja pro) is so much fun as a sniper.

I always end up getting shot just as I'm about to reach the top :erk:

I always end up getting shot just as I'm about to reach the top :erk:

Whenever I play Highrise I tend to get more deaths than I do any other map because I'll get shot off the scaffolding, miss the jump, or nailed right as I'm climbing up unless I get up there on my first try then I usually go about 18-4 or so.

Using a riot shield with One Man Army and Ninja Pro, then getting right atop the map, throwing down a TI, then going to your sniper outfit makes it much easier to get up there.

Most of my deaths are from missing the jump.
Also I jumped out of the windows 100 times because my friends were obsessed with K/D. When I get up there I usually don't have a sniper rifle and when I have a sniper rifle I can never get up there lol.

Most of us (my friends and I) got tired of being pissed off so we've been playing OFP, GTA, and Far Cry. I've noticed that in every COD I've played, everyone is usually pissed off about somthing even if they're doing good lol.