The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got settled into my new apartment today. This place is fucking great. For an extra $75/month, I get a bigger room, nicer location (right next to the main 'strip' in Richmond with all the local shops/diners), my own friggin' balcony, shorter drive time to work, and no morons shouting/laughing at a TV screen every single night in an adjacent living room.

<-- happy

:headbang:

You two should have gay sex, obviously.

Ripping my entire CD collection over again...and I keep spotting things and thinking "I haven't heard that in forever, I need to give it another listen." Also, it occurs to me that Ingurgitating Oblivion is a really awesome band name.

Ingurgitating Oblivion is also a good band, and yeah...cool name :p If you can at some point, I would try to find a copy (mp3 is most likely) of their work as Of Trees And Orchids.

Is it better than Voyage Towards Abhorrence? I have that, and while I've only listened once I remember it being weird but not particularly interesting.

Very different, more towards black metal (only a few actually metal songs). IO's EP was also good, a little more raw. They are weird yeah. They sound like Immolation with some slams and Disgorge's old vocalist (Matti Way).

Struggling to pump out another 1000 words onto my essay on Music Therapy interventions in Autism... And am regretting not doing any revision during the break! So depressed I'm listening to Coldplay... fml