The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My mom and a lot of other hillbillyish people in my family say "trousers" instead of "pants". I never quite got that, but I guess it's an indication that the mountain yokels from around here may be culturally closer to their ancestors from the British Isles than the rest of us.

edit: @Savern please take the IMG tags out of that fucking pic, it's irritating.

My mom and a lot of other hillbillyish people in my family say "trousers" instead of "pants". I never quite got that, but I guess it's an indication that the mountain yokels from around here may be culturally closer to their ancestors from the British Isles than the rest of us.

edit: @Savern please take the IMG tags out of that fucking pic, it's irritating.

So's having a country in frozen "meltdown"... but since its you, ok.

Well the weather here is fucking gay. Cold as hell. I don't know if I should go to pub or not because I'm afraid I'm gonna get wasted again and miss the last bus home as always. I'm sad and indecisive, maybe I'm just in love or something - :erk:

just gave an epic rimming to a hot young euroslut. it was the most beautiful, well-formed asshole i'd ever seen... and it smelled like flowers, i shit you not.

I am drubk and listening to Averse Sefira. I went to the bar and ran into my wife , I have not seen her for yearrs. it was a miraculous reubnioin and we were both happy for each other. she is adorable and wonderful and I miss her. I thinkshe tought lisa and I were together bu we were not jusyt friends you see.

I am drubk and listening to Averse Sefira. I went to the bar and ran into my wife , I have not seen her for yearrs. it was a miraculous reubnioin and we were both happy for each other. she is adorable and wonderful and I miss her. I thinkshe tought lisa and I were together bu we were not jusyt friends you see.

:lol:!!