The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So I feel really bad because I have this retarded cousin and I told him that he has a lollipop hidden under one of his fingernails so he stars to peel them off violently.. Of course I was laughing most when he removed the tenth one and found nothing but blood, flesh and total sadness..

Now I feel bad about it and he has the stupid fuckin face on again. I guess that's what we call karma?
:lol:
An early contender for PotY '10?

I just ate one of these chocolate covered liqueur cherries someone had sitting around in a box at my place. Holy christ, that was one of the most awful candies I've ever had.

what midi controller???? I myself jsut got a Korg Nanopad and AKAI Lpd8 .

Axiom 49

The whole midi/cakewalk/virtual instrument thing is pretty new to me :confused:. Finally got it to work with Rapture and Session Drummer 2 the other day.

I just ate one of these chocolate covered liqueur cherries someone had sitting around in a box at my place. Holy christ, that was one of the most awful candies I've ever had.

They really do taste like shit. At first you think liqueur + chocolate = awesome, but then it's like accidentally picking coconut out of a box of chocolates.