The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Why does Andy get the movie about closing stores? I'm the one who closes a store every fucking night...

I would have posted this in the appropriate thread but that's been locked.
About to watch some Gungrave. So far it's excellent.

Went to the Edgar Allen Poe museum today, then to lunch in Carytown with a friend of mine, now enjoying my first sit out on the balcony with my netbooky since the weather's actually bearable today. It WAS a perfect day so far until I found out MOSS's ban was only temporary and he's now back to shitting up the forums at a bajillion posts per hour. Can't win em all I guess.

Went to the Edgar Allen Poe museum today, then to lunch in Carytown with a friend of mine, now enjoying my first sit out on the balcony with my netbooky since the weather's actually bearable today. It WAS a perfect day so far until I found out MOSS's ban was only temporary and he's now back to shitting up the forums at a bajillion posts per hour. Can't win em all I guess.

How was the Edgar Allen Poe museum?

It was alright, about what I expected I guess. Some old buildings, some shit he had around him during his life. Not a whole lot of atmosphere to the place really, but it does have a cool garden. I might go back if I wanted somewhere outdoors to chill for a few hours while reading Poe stories.

Basically, there was about a half hour of fucking hilarious stuff there, but then the rest of it was just random scenes that had no purpose and weren't funny. It also felt about four hours long.