The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It's the best beer on planet, if served right. I have a problem though that they don't export it as good as it's here. Some stores here (Vietnamese mostly) make money from importing exported Urquell buyed from Germany (it's cheaper there, paradox huh), and it's nowhere as good as here in some of the pubs it's like a heavenly mana, it's one of the best ffeelings this life may offer you.

It's the best beer on planet, if served right. I have a problem though that they don't export it as good as it's here. Some stores here (Vietnamese mostly) make money from importing exported Urquell buyed from Germany (it's cheaper there, paradox huh), and it's nowhere as good as here in some of the pubs it's like a heavenly mana, it's one of the best ffeelings this life may offer you.
I'm a big fan of Pilsner Urquell. I wish I could have it from the tap instead of cans and bottles.

beethoven.jpg

Updating my Ipod and getting ready to get some sleep/brainwash myself with what ever band is playing when I fall asleep with my headphones on.

BTW the only real way to listen to Summoning for the first time is to get their entire discography and play it when you sleep, waking up during random songs...