The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I might be getting sick. I woke up last night to one of the worst sore throats ever, and it still hurts now. Nose has been runny too. I may be able to sleep it off tonight though, it's nothing major so far.

I came home from work early. I'm sick, but thought I would give work a shot. My manager appreciated my effort, and luckily I've collected some sick time.

I left work early today too and went to the doctor's office. I have a fucking bacterial infection in my "testicular wall" or something like that. Anyway, I'm in a lot of discomfort and it hurts every time I sit down or stand up. Fucking sucks. And I'm sure some of my friends will get a laugh out of this one.

I left work early today too and went to the doctor's office. I have a fucking bacterial infection in my "testicular wall" or something like that. Anyway, I'm in a lot of discomfort and it hurts every time I sit down or stand up. Fucking sucks. And I'm sure some of my friends will get a laugh out of this one.

Wash your balls occasionally sir ....

j/k

Sounds shitty.

Wash your balls occasionally sir ....

j/k

Sounds shitty.

Haha, yeah. The really shitty thing is, now I seriously can't wash them because it hurts so fucking much to touch them. Everytime they get brushed lightly it feels like someone takes a sledgehammer to them.

The doc said that it's a strange infection; they have no idea how it gets in the testes or what causes it, but they see it in lots of young males.

Tell us more about how it feels please. I want to know more, tell us more please.

Haha, yeah. The really shitty thing is, now I seriously can't wash them because it hurts so fucking much to touch them. Everytime they get brushed lightly it feels like someone takes a sledgehammer to them.

The doc said that it's a strange infection; they have no idea how it gets in the testes or what causes it, but they see it in lots of young males.

Do you take vitamins?

I get this pain in one of my balls every now and then when I stand up after sitting down for a long time. I first noticed it about 6 years ago and probably should have checked it out by now, but since it only happens once or twice a month and it's never gotten worse I imagine it's nothing serious. Probably just some blood vessels or whatever that get knotted every now and then and constrict each other. Usually if I sit/lean back down and then get up more slowly it goes away.