The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

@ Einherjar - are they swollen? My brother-in-law had some sort of infection that led to a big cyst forming and his balls were the size of fucking melons... Sad story is it left him partially infertile. Not to scare you though!

And to be honest unless you have a phobia of fruit and veg then vitamin deficiency is unlikely to be an issue. Infections happen, everyone gets ill at some point or another.

hope your balls stop hurtin dude, sounds horrible.

currently I am trying to put piano and rhodes sounds through sound hardware ect, in order to make them sound like synths. turns out awesome

Sounds like a case of blue balls from hell. Feel better man, if infertility becomes an issue, you can always jerk off over some ice cubes and save your seed.

Quiet, I want to hear more about the infected testicles

Im the type of person that brings a weapon to a party if im planning on fighting. I fight to win no matter what it takes.Im not afraid to yell that's my purse, i don't know you. Im NOT afraid to kick someone as hard as i can in the nuts, FROM BEHIND. Yah thats right. I would cheap shot the fuck out of any of you mother fuckers and then id stomp on your face while you were on the ground crying like a bitch.

Im not afraid to yell that's my purse, i don't know you.

:lol: :lol:

bobbyhill.jpg

So Sarah Palin is going to be the new Fox News commentator haha. This guarantees loads of future comedic gold. I'm already a "fan" of Glenn Beck so this is right up my alley :lol:

Im the type of person that brings a weapon to a party if im planning on fighting. I fight to win no matter what it takes.Im not afraid to yell that's my purse, i don't know you. Im NOT afraid to kick someone as hard as i can in the nuts, FROM BEHIND. Yah thats right. I would cheap shot the fuck out of any of you mother fuckers and then id stomp on your face while you were on the ground crying like a bitch.

:headbang::lol:

A real man knows how to exploit others weak spots and is an expert in the art of "Fighting Like A Bitch". This is because honor is basically like religion, a made up set of rules keeping you from reaching your full potential and a prison for your mind. :lol:

So Sarah Palin is going to be the new Fox News commentator haha. This guarantees loads of future comedic gold. I'm already a "fan" of Glenn Beck so this is right up my alley :lol:

Yes, between that and the Supreme Court's decision to lift the limits on campaign ad spending, the U.S. is guaranteed to be the most brainless and worst-managed developed country in the world by this November.

/facepalm All the MSM talking heads suck and Sarah Palin is only the latest to be added to the lineup. The only one that seemed to actually ask some tough questions was Lou Dobbs, and of course he has disappeared.