The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

as delicious as rolls are, I tend to gravitate towards Nigiri. ( rice balls with fish on top ). if done by a pro, the rice is perfectly seasoned, and packed into the perfect consistency that once you bite into it you get just enough firmness to bite into the fish, creating a perfect bite.

regardless, Sushi is awesome

Just got home from the pub. I randomly wonder where the last place for white flight will be. Estonia? Latvia? Russia? Can we make our escape there in the future and live among only decent white men? Or will these countries also bend to the multi culti winds? Food for the ponderer! Good night.

EDIT - "food for thought" or "food for the pondering thought"

True, I do go to the University of Massachusetts. Regardless it makes me look pretty damn good by comparison.

My girlfriend's helping me get into sushi. It's fun stuff.

Mike: UMass is good actually yeah. I go to UMass Lowell, which actually has the highest paid employment rate of all MA state schools (from a local survey done like a few months ago iirc). But I think it assumes you're going there to be an engineer, which I am not. I am to be a graphic artist and probably be teh poor :(

Einherjar: Hahah, that's funny. My girlfriend's mildly obsessed with Japan (and by mildly I mean heavily) so she gets it a lot. I like to try her stuff and sometimes get my own when I'm feeling adventurous. It's pretty cool shit.

Likewise, my ex-girlfriend got me into Sushi as well. It is definitely the shit and i pigout whenever i get the chance, that is if i trust the place where it is being served. You definitely don't want to eat Sushi that looks like it has been sitting for awhile. I've learned this the hard way.