The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The album could be entitled:

BRAINWORMED

"Featuring the hit single penned by Vihris-Gari, 'Fucked by a Tesseract'" :lol:

and featuring a cameo appearance by Freddie Mercury's miraculously preserved yet rotten cadaver singing the chorus to add authenticity to the proceedings(he's got maggots in his brain, dude!)

You definitely don't want to eat Sushi that looks like it has been sitting for awhile. I've learned this the hard way.

:lol: I bought sushi from Publix (grocery store in Florida) once about an hour before it closed. My guess is that it had been sitting there at the bottom of the pile all day. Horrible idea.

Just got home from the pub. I randomly wonder where the last place for white flight will be. Estonia? Latvia? Russia? Can we make our escape there in the future and live among only decent white men? Or will these countries also bend to the multi culti winds? Food for the ponderer! Good night.

EDIT - "food for thought" or "food for the pondering thought"
Just accept it and nail a hot brown girl

I had the message ready to send but then decided not to because she lives in my city and she might retaliate somehow.

Don't listen to cookiecutter, Runk. White Power!!

I was a bit drunk and it made it come off as more racist than it was intended to be. However, I think that immigration should be limited to 1; refugees, and 2; tradeskill. The rest, all the people who come here because their cousins have told them how easy it is to live off the system, screw them.

I was a bit drunk and it made it come off as more racist than it was intended to be. However, I think that immigration should be limited to 1; refugees, and 2; tradeskill. The rest, all the people who come here because their cousins have told them how easy it is to live off the system, screw them.

But aren't most of the 'troublesome brown people' seeking refugee status?