The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yes, between that and the Supreme Court's decision to lift the limits on campaign ad spending, the U.S. is guaranteed to be the most brainless and worst-managed developed country in the world by this November.

Big business already controls everything, but now it's going to get even worse. The real problems will begin in the next elections.

Staying home listening Maniac Butcher and !T.O.O.H.! instead of going to school so I can actually finish this last fucking year. A very childish behavior of me considering my recent "successes". But fuck that, these two days will be a total party anyway. When all my alcoholic friends and I go to our favourite pub, size of a bigger bathroom, always ends horrible/great, if you know what I mean.

Mathiäs;8845157 said:
Big business already controls everything, but now it's going to get even worse. The real problems will begin in the next elections.

The real problems began decades ago. Putting Republicans back in office won't do any more/less damage than keeping Democrats in office.

The #1 issue in America should be eliminating the Federal Reserve system and having a budget surplus to pay off the national debt, but no political party has worked towards that in our lifetimes. #2 should be bringing back industry to create jobs, which will bringing up tax revenues to assist with #1.

Resting after changing the SIXTEEN spark plugs in my HEMI. Took 4 hours using the generic set of tools at the garage. Nothing like working on a motor that is as big as I am and they didn't leave that much room to work around under the hood.

Saved myself several hundred dollars though, and I don't think the guy who owned the truck before me ever changed the plugs because I am already noticing a much better ride than I have seen since I bought it, and like 2mpg fuel difference. Wish I had done it sooner.