The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

since when is 10:30 too early? :zombie:
Oh, I got to bed pretty late. Between the hours of 4-6 a.m. is when I go to sleep since I don't have too many reasons to wake up early now and it's impossible for me to sleep in because people in my house all stomp like elephants.

I should be stressed or sad or something, but right now all I can think about is how ghastly fucking obnoxious this weather is...hot and humid and shitty.

Just got back from a friend's surprise bday party, was a big success. Knackered and tipsy and I have my concert tomorrow.

Spent my morning in a Plastic Surgery Dressings clinic with a cool Kiwi nurse. Talked to lots of women, with festering breast wounds post surgery (most breast reductions), with their tits out.

Was actually a great experience. Feel far more confident talking to women with their boobs exposed... Should be useful for my exams (Breast exams always come up)

Now sat at home, sweating, trying to finish my essay on "Altered Body Image in Burns Survivors". Yay.

Spent my morning in a Plastic Surgery Dressings clinic with a cool Kiwi nurse. Talked to lots of women, with festering breast wounds post surgery (most breast reductions), with their tits out.

Was actually a great experience. Feel far more confident talking to women with their boobs exposed... Should be useful for my exams (Breast exams always come up)

Now sat at home, sweating, trying to finish my essay on "Altered Body Image in Burns Survivors". Yay.

Sounds like a damn good day to me.

Spiritual Beggars :kickass:

Just got home from a friend. We had a discussion about if all the ants in the world have a heavier collective weight than that of all the elephants in the world.

Oh yeah and speaking of vodka, my vodka toga party last week was ridiculous. Woke up with vomit in 5 different rooms of my house! I am proud to say I was the last man standing, although had the worst of the hangovers the next day.

Moved into my dorm. I seem to be the only person on the floor, which is slightly disturbing and lonely. Also, my wireless connection here is complete ass, but it's like $50/mo and that's pretty gay. Other than that, Montreal seems really awesome so far. Oh, and they don't have convenience stores wtf?

only person on the floor means you can fucking party and not worry about homo people like cookiecutter who want to study all night