The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got home from a friend. We had a discussion about if all the ants in the world have a heavier collective weight than that of all the elephants in the world.

Of course they have. Ants are everywhere.

You are lucky because when real school rolls around you'll already be totally comfortable in the city and you can show all the hot chicks from rural Quebec where to go.
This is very true. Looking forward to it.

only person on the floor means you can fucking party and not worry about homo people like cookiecutter who want to study all night
Partying alone: like drinking alone, but even less healthy and more depressing.

I'm just sitting here and waiting to go to Cedar Point. I hope it does not rain today. I'm actually excited to go. The last time I went, I was probably 11. It has been years.

You should be fucking shot Belligerent. That's one of the best vodkas around and you're mixing it with a goddamn energy drink???

On the other hand Camel is awesome.
I didn't have anything else to mix it with and i don't enjoy vokda straight.

about Camel, :cool:

I MUST buy this.

I'm just sitting here and waiting to go to Cedar Point. I hope it does not rain today. I'm actually excited to go. The last time I went, I was probably 11. It has been years.

Just sold a bunch of CD's to a local record store. Didn't get nearly as much for them as I expected. Oh well. Doing some CD shopping to replace them with superior albums.

Resisting the urge to start drinking alone. I'm completely alone in a city where I don't speak the language, it's raining, and I have nothing at all to do until Monday. Tomorrow I'm gonna try to do a tour of the local metal stores. One's website claims to have both A Canorous Quintet albums for less than $20. I need a drinking buddy.

Resisting the urge to start drinking alone. I'm completely alone in a city where I don't speak the language, it's raining, and I have nothing at all to do until Monday. Tomorrow I'm gonna try to do a tour of the local metal stores. One's website claims to have both A Canorous Quintet albums for less than $20. I need a drinking buddy.

Je vais boire, aussi. Santé!

Drinking alone when it's raining is pretty depressing.

however when it's nice and sunny, I like just chilling.