The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I am about to start. Not getting drunk, though. Got a six-pack of Molson. If I'm still somehow in this shitty situation after the first week of class I might pick up some harder stuff for my downward spiral into oblivion.

Time to go reheat some Chinese food. I have to go to another fucking floor for that. Awesome.

Maybe someone will be on that floor

There were unseen people of indeterminate age, but I had my hands full of Chinese food and didn't feel like knocking on doors to say "what's up, I'm Joe, I live on the floor above you and am lonely."

Can't say I care for Molson, at first taste. Maybe it just doesn't go well with Chinese. What were you drinking, Jeremy?

They had Hoegaarden at the store...
I think I need a drinking buddy to get rid of this Molson, I have no desire at all to drink the rest. Maybe if it was colder, or I was more bored. But 5 bottles isn't gonna get me anywhere.

I've been taking shots of brandy in between bottles of Belgian beer. Now listening to Beherit. Hopefully drinking a ton of water will make tomorrow morning not suck.

Changed my mind about the Molson. Had a second for the hell of it and drank from a glass instead of the bottle this time. Much better. Actually really liked it. I will have to prevent myself from having a third, because I'm a cheap bastard and in a 6-pack this stuff is nearly $2/bottle.

Changed my mind about the Molson. Had a second for the hell of it and drank from a glass instead of the bottle this time. Much better. Actually really liked it. I will have to prevent myself from having a third, because I'm a cheap bastard and in a 6-pack this stuff is nearly $2/bottle.

Go for it, dude. Enjoy the night.

Three won't do anything to me...I got a brief buzz from drinking four really fast once; 20 minutes later I was back to normal. Hard liquor in between seems like a really good idea. Can't wait for Monday. Bored shitless; playing Zombie Shooter atm. Also have my guitar, but playing my little 30W over headphones is no fun after rocking the a full tube head for a year. Really want to get a band together again so I can play loud; will do so as soon as I get settled in, hopefully next weekend. I really should be trying to learn French or something productive like that right now. If only I was really studious like that. I think I will have another.

EDIT: @Jeremy. GFAD, I'm 18, which is drinking age in Montreal, where I just moved to from the US, where it's 21.

Ah, fair play man.

You in uni and shit now?

Fuck, I've been away from this place for too long :lol:

Starting a summer course at McGill (where I'll be continuing during the regular school year) on Monday. Moved in yesterday.

Lot has happened since you've been away. Dodens kind of abandoned the forum, two more actually decent female posters joined, and Andy finally came out of the closet.

That is a good idea. Gonna hit up the metal stores tomorrow and I'll probably be all nosy/friendly trying to meet people. If that doesn't work there's a metal bar and I'll just go there and buy everyone a round and then I'll have friends.