The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Three won't do anything to me...I got a brief buzz from drinking four really fast once; 20 minutes later I was back to normal. Hard liquor in between seems like a really good idea. Can't wait for Monday. Bored shitless; playing Zombie Shooter atm. Also have my guitar, but playing my little 30W over headphones is no fun after rocking the a full tube head for a year. Really want to get a band together again so I can play loud; will do so as soon as I get settled in, hopefully next weekend. I really should be trying to learn French or something productive like that right now. If only I was really studious like that. I think I will have another.

EDIT: @Jeremy. GFAD, I'm 18, which is drinking age in Montreal, where I just moved to from the US, where it's 21.

Apparently being even mildly intoxicated turns you into one of those 'confessional posters'.

1. Text the girl you like drunk
2. Profit.

No "???"

Holy shit, you're a genius :lol:

Emoticons always seem a bit strange in your posts, nick. I can't imagine you ever coming close to expressing their equivalent irl.

Apparently being even mildly intoxicated turns you into one of those 'confessional posters'.

Not the slightest bit intoxicated (three drinks in three hours, so my kidney has actually processed everything anyways). Just bored/lonely/feeling kind of spammy. If I decide drinking alone is cool I'll pick up some hard liquor and we'll see what kind of drunk poster I am. I hope I'm half as awesome as you.

Not the slightest bit intoxicated (three drinks in three hours, so my kidney has actually processed everything anyways). Just bored/lonely/feeling kind of spammy. If I decide drinking alone is cool I'll pick up some hard liquor and we'll see what kind of drunk poster I am. I hope I'm half as awesome as you.

Aww, e-hug <3

Do keep in mind that if you were to become half as awesome as I, that would put you over 1/3 as awesome as Satan, which for most people is a fatal level of awesomeness. Don't be a hero...

bacardi-420x556.png

People need to get over the stigma of solitary drinking. Just do it. Especially if there's an internet forum to enjoy your loosened inhibitions.

At Waif

a couple of days and you've already had some Molson?!? nice haha. Id suggest Molson Cold Shots, which are 8 % or something.

Also, get ready to shotgun alot of beers. We do alot of that here

I am dreading going to work tomorrow.

This weekend was the charity concert and it was a barrel of monkeys; we raised ¥60,000 (USD ~ $600) for some Nepalese school or something, and all the performers were really great. I was easily the worst in terms of raw talent and I found it quite inspiring.

Made a HUGE mess after the show all over the city, somewhat of an afterparty. Finally got to go dancing which I had been wanting to do for weeks with no outlet. Apologies to everyone who got humped on the dance floor.

Spent the night in a hotel, went to the all you can eat organic Japanese food buffet today for lunch with pretty much my 4 favorite friends here. Beasted it all.

-COFFEE
-onion ring
-deep fried Frankenstein vegetable thing
-fish meatballs in sauce
-Japanese curry on rice
-potato salad w/peppers
-grilled udon noodles w/vegetables
-blanched spinach
-grilled curry with browned cheese
-home baked bread with fruit jam
-french toast

Cold and rainy atm. I wanted to go to some metal stores, but I'm reconsidering due to the rain, since it's a really lengthy walk. On the other hand, nothing else to do. Fuck it. Rain won't keep me away from the metal. Now I just have to wait for the damn stores to open (noon).

That sounds like a great time Laura. I am wondering if the humpings were accidental or intentional though. Considering that it's you I'd guess the latter.

Today I will hopefully have a new housing arrangement in Richmond by late afternoon. The options aren't as good as I would like, but whatever I choose will probably just be a stepping stone toward something better since I'm going for a short-term sublet atm.

I hope I will be able to move in tonight and be done with the epic suck that is living 75 miles away from my job. Last week was just miserable, which was a shitty thing to go through right after MDF, because rather than getting to chill and reflect on all the good times like I did last year I just got slammed with stress and bullshit all week and it felt like MDF never even happened. Fuck.

HUNG. OVER.

Went to my cousin's wedding last night in Geneva and her brothers got me and my brother shitfaced. Smoked us out too; but fuck me, the drive home this morning was not fun.