The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Struggling a bit today after my third late night out in a row. I was 2 mins away from making it home at a reasonable hour until I got a call from a girl I recently met who evidently wanted a shag. Ended up at her friends' place, drinking champagne with 5 sexy girls. Life's tough.

Struggling a bit today after my third late night out in a row. I was 2 mins away from making it home at a reasonable hour until I got a call from a girl I recently met who evidently wanted a shag. Ended up at her friends' place, drinking champagne with 5 sexy girls. Life's tough.

Ah life is hard.

I just got a package from WeAreInFlames delivered to school!!! Inside: Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, dinosaur shaped rubber bands, 345724789648296 takeout menus for me to donate to the English department, and 2 issues of my favorite stupid girly fashion magazines. Many thanks!

In return I'll be sending: Ukiyo-e postcards, a local entertainment magazine, instant udon noodles, candy, some goofy trinkets, 2 t-shirts, and some used schoolgirl panties from a vending machine.

boddingtons-pub-ale1.jpg

Discuss.

I'm annoyed because I'm desperate and am in no position to meet women (or take them back home really).

Fucking bullshit. Can people go insane through lack of sex?

and some used schoolgirl panties from a vending machine.

Does this actually exist?

Just got back from my first class of calculus. This stuff is really abstract, but doesn't seem too difficult as long as I study. Doesn't really build off of anything I learned previously, which is good because I forget all that shit.

Made a new friend last night. I was cooking when some girl came up and started chatting and I was friendly and she wound up helping me cook and then we went to my room and ate and had some beer and then we went out and got more beer and drank that and basically my room is full of empty beer bottles now. She's pretty cool in a weird and tomboyish way. When she came in she just grabbed my laptop, went to FB, and added herself. I got fairly buzzed and had to call home, but I'm pretty sure no one noticed. By the time I went to sleep the room was fucking spinning, but I felt fine when I woke up. Good to have a drinking buddy. In class no one talked to anyone they didn't know, which was awkward. Hopefully there'll be more chatting at the tutorial later today.

She mentioned her boyfriend repeatedly. I don't mind at all, though. I need a drinking buddy/wingman more than a lady friend atm.

Also, she digs Devourment. Awesome much?

Just got an email from this band I responded to over craigslist. They're looking for a guitarist. My plan had been to just reform my old band, basically, but I'm kind of tired of organizing everything and this could be fun. Or not. The way they described their sound, it's either gonna be some cool folky/doomy/blackish/melodic thing or just fucking jollyfolk.

Went bowling with a group of friends last night at 9pm, then ended up going to a friends house afterwards. Started doing stupid shit (i.e. cinnamon challenge, which is trying to swallow a tablespoon of cinnamon, I failed miserably). At like 1am we went to the market and got 3 gallons of milk because a few people wanted to do the gallon challenge (drink 1 gallon of milk within an hour, without puking), and we sat on the street outside in wait, and holy shit it is so funny watching projectile vomit.

Post milkvomit we went in and played Goldeneye on the N64 (I fucking sucked at it, but once upon I time I was a beast), played other shit, watched youtube vids, and then at 5am went to the park to watch the sunrise. Got back, hung around, and finally fell asleep for an hour at 7am, but got up and ate pancakes. Then I went home and slept from 10am to 3:30pm.

Fuck I'm tired.

She mentioned her boyfriend repeatedly. I don't mind at all, though. I need a drinking buddy/wingman more than a lady friend atm.

Also, she digs Devourment. Awesome much?

Just got an email from this band I responded to over craigslist. They're looking for a guitarist. My plan had been to just reform my old band, basically, but I'm kind of tired of organizing everything and this could be fun. Or not. The way they described their sound, it's either gonna be some cool folky/doomy/blackish/melodic thing or just fucking jollyfolk.

I learned a long time ago that bitches don't make good drinking buddies. There are a plethora of reasons why, but I'll just name a few:

1) When chicks get drunk, they don't like to do awesome guy shit like break stuff, get in fights, harass hot chicks, listen to metal, etc.

2) Women can't drink hardcore like guys, unless she is a whale.

3) If the chick isn't ugly, you'll eventually try to fuck her mouth whether or not there are relationships at stake.

Trust me, I have studied the ways of how women are not drinking buddies. It's science.

edit: If you have a drinking buddy who is a female and are not affected by any of the examples I have brought forth, she probably has a dick.