The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

She mentioned her boyfriend repeatedly. I don't mind at all, though. I need a drinking buddy/wingman more than a lady friend atm.

Also, she digs Devourment. Awesome much?

Just got an email from this band I responded to over craigslist. They're looking for a guitarist. My plan had been to just reform my old band, basically, but I'm kind of tired of organizing everything and this could be fun. Or not. The way they described their sound, it's either gonna be some cool folky/doomy/blackish/melodic thing or just fucking jollyfolk.

Mentioning her boyfriend a lot sounds like she wants you to be jealous. Although the fact that she's hanging round with other dudes and trying to get them jealous of her boyfriend is a bit of a warning sign...

Hopefully I'm just drawing ridiculous conclusions and it was actually pure coincidence and she turns out to be a freakin' awesome friend!

Went bowling with a group of friends last night at 9pm, then ended up going to a friends house afterwards. Started doing stupid shit (i.e. cinnamon challenge, which is trying to swallow a tablespoon of cinnamon, I failed miserably). At like 1am we went to the market and got 3 gallons of milk because a few people wanted to do the gallon challenge (drink 1 gallon of milk within an hour, without puking), and we sat on the street outside in wait, and holy shit it is so funny watching projectile vomit.

Post milkvomit we went in and played Goldeneye on the N64 (I fucking sucked at it, but once upon I time I was a beast), played other shit, watched youtube vids, and then at 5am went to the park to watch the sunrise. Got back, hung around, and finally fell asleep for an hour at 7am, but got up and ate pancakes. Then I went home and slept from 10am to 3:30pm.

Fuck I'm tired.

Ahaha dude the cinnamon challenge is brutal, deceivingly harder than I thought it'd be.

I could own the shit out of the milk challenge though, I've drunk 3 litres of milk in 5-10 minutes before which is nearly the gallon already. Maybe I'll film it for UMF sometime :lol:

I learned a long time ago that bitches don't make good drinking buddies. There are a plethora of reasons why, but I'll just name a few:

1) When chicks get drunk, they don't like to do awesome guy shit like break stuff, get in fights, harass hot chicks, listen to metal, etc.

2) Women can't drink hardcore like guys, unless she is a whale.

3) If the chick isn't ugly, you'll eventually try to fuck her mouth whether or not there are relationships at stake.

Trust me, I have studied the ways of how women are not drinking buddies. It's science.

edit: If you have a drinking buddy who is a female and are not affected by any of the examples I have brought forth, she probably has a dick.

She has repeatedly invited me and other persons and groups not present to suck her dick. She swears like a man, acts like a man, and apparently dates girls as well as guys. We went over this and concluded that she's "a dude, but smashable," which is apparently how they say "fuckable" in Brooklyn.

Anyhow, I got a little drunk on Sunday with her and she was lagging a bit but didn't seem to be having any trouble, so I think as far as that goes it's fine. Also, she says she gets in fights and does stupid shit when she's really drunk.

Hopefully I'm just drawing ridiculous conclusions and it was actually pure coincidence and she turns out to be a freakin' awesome friend!

I think this is the case. She mentioned it in the context of telling me all about herself while asking me about myself. It didn't seem out of place at all; she's just very energetic and random. She's cool; I don't know about freakin' awesome, but it's good to have someone who likes my chicken curry.

Anyhow, glad you guys approve of my friend. :p

Was almost falling asleep in class. About to take a nap, then go open a bank account (hopefully) and get a Metro pass. Then time for some fucking math. AWESOME times ahead.

I'm meeting some friend I haven't seen for ages tomorrow. Woo.

No it's not a hawt chick, but still. Woo.